Plants vs Zombies - Garden Warfare (2014) Gameplay
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare promises to be nothing less than surpassing previous games in the Plants vs Zombies franchise. This is a XBox One and XBox 360 exclusive title that is a third person player game. I was shocked to this this as well. The visuals look rich solely due to the fact that the zombie game runs on the Frostbite 3 engine. Players will assume the roles of both plants and zombies in this action game with the humor that we have come to expect with Plants vs Zombies games.
With its first reveal in June, we blew fans away with a glimpse of a game that takes the Plants vs. Zombies world to an entirely new genre,” said Tony Leamer, Plants vs. Zombies franchise director at PopCap. “Here at gamescom, we’re showcasing even more exciting elements, including Kinect for Xbox One and Xbox SmartGlass gameplay in Boss Mode, playable Zombie classes, character customization, and more. These amazing features will help make this one of the must-have action games of 2014.
New Game Features Showcased at gamescom Include:
- 24-Player Multiplayer Action: Choose your side—plants or zombies
- 4-Player Online Co-op: Protect your garden from the zombie horde and powerful bosses
- Customization: Personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items.
- Two Exclusive Modes for Xbox One:
- - 2-player Split Screen Co-op Mode
- - Kinect and Xbox SmartGlass gameplay in Boss mode, command the battlefield from above in Crazy Dave’s RV or Dr. Zomboss’ blimp