Sugar Cookies 2004 Horror Movie Review
Horror movies Review
Multiple academy award winner Oliver Stone (Born on the 4th of July, Midnight Express, Scarface, Natural Born Killers, Platoon,) began his career as a producer with Sugar Cookies which was also directed by Theodore Gershuny from a script co-written by Troma President, Lloyd Kaufman. A taut, sexy and suspenseful erotic thriller packed with lesbian love and lesbian revenge, Sugar Cookies tells the tale of a [**]ographer that tricks a model into committing suicide on camera. When the dead girl’s friend discovers what happened she swears that nobody will get in her way while on her quest for vengeance. Sugar Cookies dares to welcome you to the world of wealth and privilege where everyone lives life in the fast lane! Meet the beautiful people at their thrilling and dangerous sex game.
A pioneer in erotic cinema, Sugar Cookies showcases the talents of Mary Woronov (Eating Raoul, Death Race 2000), Monique Van Vooren (Andy Warhol’s Frankenstein, Wall Street) and Lynn Lowery (Cat People, Lloyd Kaufman’s directorial debut, The Battle of Love’s Return).
- Introduction by Troma president, co-scripter of Sugar Cookies and creator of the Toxic Avenger, Lloyd Kaufman.
- A new digitally mastered re-release of the theatrically successful erotic suspense film.
- Exclusive interviews with Sugar Cookies stars Lynn Lowery and Mary Woronov.
- New truly troma-tic theatrical trailers.
- Troma PSA’s: “The Art of Self-Pleasuring” and “Radiation March.”
- Web Monkey’s Bananas
- Make Your Own Damn Movie!