Brainiac AKA El Baron Del Terror 2006 Horror Movie Review
Horror movies Review
AKA El Barón del Terror. The year is 1661. Baron Vitelius (Abel Salazar) stands accused of consorting with the devil. The penalty: death. Cursing his inquisitors as they burn him at the stake, the Baron’s revenge comes 300 years later, in the form of a horrifying fork-tongued incarnation of the Baron, hellbent on devouring the brains of the descendents of those who killed him. As bodies pile up, the police become mystified. Who is draining the skulls of local call-girls and well-to-do banquet-goers alike? And, more importantly, how many flamethrowers will it take to stop him? Brainiac is the supernatural cult classic that has been beloved for decades by fans of spook-show matinees and late-night monster movie marathons.
Famously imported to the U.S. by exploitation icon K. Gordon Murray in the 1960s, Brainiac is at once lurid and loony, unnerving and uproarious, spellbinding and surreal.
CasaNegra is proud to present this milestone of Mexican cinema digitally remastered and uncut for the first time on DVD.
Special Features: • Original Uncut Version
• Completely Re-Mastered Picture & Sound from Newly Restored Vault Elements
• Bilingual Menus in English & Spanish
• Essay: Keep Repeating, It’s only the Most Bizzare Horror Film Ever Made. By Casamiro Buenavista
• The Official Brainiac “Interactive” Press Kit
• Audio Commentary by Kirb Pheeler, Creator of the Brainiac Interactive Press Kit
• Original 1969 U.S. Theatrical Release Radio Spot
• Exclusive CasaNegra Loteria Card Game
• Cast and Crew Biographies
•Poster & Stills Gallery
About Brainiac AKA El Baron Del Terror (2006)
Starring: Abel Salazar, Ariadna Welter, David Silva, Germán Robles, Luis Aragón,
Runtime: 77 minutes
Director: Chano Urueta,
Cool Posts From Around the Web: