Twilight (2009) Horror Movie Review
Horror movies Review[ Movie Page: Twilight (2008) ]
Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) doesn’t expect much when she moves to the small town of Forks, Washington, until she meets the mysterious and handsome Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson)—a boy who’s hiding a dark secret: he’s a vampire. As their worlds and hearts collide, Edward must battle the bloodlust raging inside him as well as a coterie of undead that would make Bella their prey. Based on the #1 New York Times best-selling sensation by Stephenie Meyer, Twilight adds a dangerous twist to the classic story of star-crossed lovers.
- Presented in widescreen format only
- Audio commentary by Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson
- Muse music video: "Super Massive Black Hole"
- Paramore music video: "Decode"
- Linkin Park music video: "Leave Out All the Rest"
- Five extended scenes with director introductions
- Five deleted scenes with director introductions
- Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
- Comic-Con "fandom" piece
- Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
- Three trailers
- Penelope trailer
Synopsis:Edward leaves Bella after an attack that nearly claimed her life, and in her depression she falls into yet another paranormal relationship- this time with werewolf Jacob Black.
About Twilight 2009
Starring: Daniel Cudmore, Anna Kendrick, Kellan Lutz, Christopher Heyerdahl, Michael Sheen, Peter Facinelli, Michael Welch, Billy Burke, Gil Birmingham, Cam Gigandet, Jackson Rathbone, Justin Chon, Curtis Caravaggio, Adrien Dorval, Jamie Campbell Bower, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Christian Serratos, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Elizabeth Reaser, Nikki Reed, Chaske Spencer, Christina Jastrzembska, Michael Adamthwaite, Alexander Mendeluk, Russell Roberts, Charlie Bewley, Rachelle Lefevre, Graham Greene
Runtime: 130 minutes
Director: Chris Weitz, Joshua Benson, Brian Paetzold
MPAA Rating: PG-13