[ Read the 13 Sins (2014) Movie Review ]

13 Sins

63% Like of 8 Total Votes
Release Date: April 18, 2014
Starring Ron Perlman, Mark Webber, Pruitt Taylor Vince.
Directed by Daniel Stamm
8 votes, 3.1 / 5 avg. rating (62% score)

Daniel Stamm's (The Last Exorcism13 Sins (2014) looks really interesting and did I mention has Ron Perlman starring in the horror film. Other movies have done similar but I really think this movie will nail the intensity that is needed to make the film good. I saw the trailer and all I can say is that this movie is a must see. New horror movie 13 Sins stars Ron Perlman, Mark Webber and Pruitt Taylor Vince.

Synopsis: A cryptic phone call sets off a dangerous game of risks for Elliot, a down-on-his luck salesman. The game promises increasing rewards for completing 13 tasks, each more sinister than the last.

Full Movie Poster

13 Sins Full Movie Poster

Related Movie Trailer

Related News

13 Sins Blu-ray/DVD Details and Art

13 Sins Blu-ray/DVD Details and Art

Daniel Stamm made one killer horror thriller with 13 Sins (2014). We reviewed 13 Sins and we really liked it. The Blu-ray/DVD releases this June 17, 2014 and will feature commentary from Daniel Stamm and cast including Ron Perlman. Also, an alternate ending, deleted sequence and a making the film…

Related Movie Trailers

13 Sins (2014) - Red Band

Support Hell Horror by sharing our articles and following us on Facebook/Twitter/Google+/Pinterest: