Forum > Creatures of the Night > Creatures of the Night
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Creatures of the Night
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 07-21-2012 10:09 pm
This is for all the creatures of the night to discuss the terrible, dark parts to the curse that has become them.

~Goddess of the Night. Elder to my own~

ReineRose
User

02-16-2012

Quote Post
posted on 07-21-2012 10:20 pm
Well.. for starters, the sheer isolation of the silence that we must keep. That alone is enough.
Brokensoul00
User

07-21-2012

Quote Post
posted on 07-21-2012 10:47 pm
i forgot what it was like to feel my heart beat to have life happiness and love in my life so i opened up and embraced my half human side and the pain this woman this body full of the substance i need to sustain myself pushed me more into my inner darkness so damn this bleeding heart of mine i feel as though if i could rip this mass of flesh and muscle out of my chest i would do so is a sheer moment
Brokensoul00
User

07-21-2012

Quote Post
posted on 07-21-2012 10:48 pm
i forgot what it was like to feel my heart beat to have life happiness and love in my life so i opened up and embraced my half human side and the pain this woman this body full of the substance i need to sustain myself pushed me more into my inner darkness so damn this bleeding heart of mine i feel as though if i could rip this mass of flesh and muscle out of my chest i would do so is a sheer moment
ReineRose
User

02-16-2012

Quote Post
posted on 07-21-2012 11:08 pm
I know how it feels Brokensoul... I really do. And for those of us who have lived in such dark, to finally feel that light and lose it, the pain is so unbearable. It's like the sun, something so wanted and beautiful, hurts more than can be tolerated.
Brokensoul00
User

07-21-2012

Quote Post
posted on 07-21-2012 11:15 pm
The Death that the sun would bring would be a welcome retreat permanently from this pain and suffering i sometime forget that my soul is that of the damned and not meant to be enlightened by the warmth of love or warmed by the touch of passion i am dead inside and i must remember such factors and remember my place i am that no longer of the living i should act with the mindset
ReineRose
User

02-16-2012

Quote Post
posted on 07-21-2012 11:49 pm
these things are hard to bear, but why do you wish death? and why should just because we are what and who we are never taste life? we deserve the light more than others. why should we starve ourselves of something so blissful, light, and warm, just because we stay in the night? the hiding is what often hurts the most. Why should we have to hide? Why do the damned have to be the forbidden?
Brokensoul00
User

07-21-2012

Quote Post
posted on 07-22-2012 11:41 am
i do not understand this myself all i know is that i was told i am not allowed to love a human because they wilt and die they were once refered to as a rose its beautiful to look at and admire but if you put the wrong amount of attention on it it will fall to pieces in your hand i have no desire to destroy the human life i would rather see myself turned to ash than to cause pain i feel as though this "soul" of my is what holds me back from the greatness i am able to achieve by becoming completly cold maybe i was a fool to think that i can be anything more than what i am...
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 07-23-2012 11:24 pm
To love a human would make you one of the damned. But those foolish enough, don't care. Love knows no boundaries. Why must we be any different? To destroy the life of a human, is that even really possible? The choices made are theirs to make, no one elses. So are you really destroying it? It is not like you are forcing anything upon them.

Brokensoul00
User

07-21-2012

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2012 05:01 pm
It Matters not she has decided to be with another and instead of force her to be with me i will respect her wishes this has become a broken lonely existence and soon i fear i will lose the will to continue
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 07-25-2012 12:33 am
Dont let a human kill your existence, it would be foolish.

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Creatures of the Night