Forum > Creatures of the Night > Most Embarrassing moment in your entire life, lets Share!
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Most Embarrassing moment in your entire life, lets Share!
Someone
Banished Users
Someone's Horror Profile Picture

02-28-2011

Quote Post
posted on 09-30-2011 01:11 pm
I'm not sure about my most embarrassing moment.. let me think about it... lol keep posting!

Honestly, if you don’t fit it, you’re probably doing the right thing.

Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 09-30-2011 11:54 pm
I screamed when i saw a bug..... i screamed like a little KID!!!! it was funny, i told the ppl who heard me, if they told any1 i would kill them...

Of course I talk to myself. I think it would be rather rude of me not to answer the voices in my head!

Dinosaurs
Banished Users
dinosaurs's Horror Profile Picture

01-18-2011

Quote Post
posted on 10-01-2011 01:05 am
I dont feel like saying mine....sorry guys
Someone
Banished Users
Someone's Horror Profile Picture

02-28-2011

Quote Post
posted on 10-03-2011 08:34 am
lol i thought of mine... (this happen this summer) I was flying back from my moms house to here and i had thirty minutes to get to the other side of the airport, and i was running down moving sidewalks and running up escalators... i was at my last stop and i was running UP an escalator, and i tripped.... and there were about three people watching me and they said nothing... it was SO embarrassing.....

Honestly, if you don’t fit it, you’re probably doing the right thing.

DawnStar
Banished Users
DawnStar's Horror Profile Picture

09-09-2012

Quote Post
  posted on 09-09-2012 06:56 pm
Well let's see: I was walking up to the automatic door opener at the grocery store-not having any idea that it wasn't working appropiately. It went ahead and opened, but immediately began closing; knocking me in the forehead. THAT was so embarrassing

Hello everybody! Just want to say that I’m a big horror fan and that I’m very pleased to be here. I’m a new member, and I hope to meet everyone of you horror-heads. It would be very difficult to be here all the time, but I will do my best. So in the meantime, stay SCARED-and safe!

BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-01-2014 04:09 pm
;-; it was in school and i never saw a clear glass coz i was busy heading to my room and then i accidentally hit myself in the clear glass without noticing it ;-; huhu people were there

—BloodyLai—

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

‹‹ ZOMBIES!!!

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Most Embarrassing moment in your entire life, lets Share!