Forum > Creatures of the Night > ZOMBIES!!!

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: ZOMBIES!!!
Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
  posted on 09-06-2011 05:52 pm
Any one who doesn't say anything on here is a ZOMBIE!!!!! X_X

Of course I talk to myself. I think it would be rather rude of me not to answer the voices in my head!

Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 09-06-2011 05:52 pm
i started this! So me is NOT ZOMBIE!!!! :D

Of course I talk to myself. I think it would be rather rude of me not to answer the voices in my head!

Admin
Superadmin

07-22-2007

Quote Post
posted on 09-06-2011 06:50 pm
"You shocked me, you [**]. I was defending myself."

- Solitaire, Shadow: Dead Riot (2005)
"Stop! Don't try to kick so high. If you do, you can say goodbye to your virginity."

- Gang Leader, SARS Wars: Bangkok Zombie Crisis (2004)
"How the hell come we stick these low life [**]s in these big ass fancy hotels anyway? [**] man this is better than I got."

- Wooley, Dawn of the Dead (1978)
"You weren't very nice Mrs. Henderson, but I'm sorry you're dead."

- Timmy, Fido (2006)
"You say another word and I'm gonna shoot that jaw clean off your face. Then I'm going to take a sh*t in your chin hole."

- Sherrif, Undead or Alive (2007)
"Saw a [**]o flick once where this guy got so carried away he humped himself to death. Too much of a good thing."

- Gravedigger, City of the Living Dead (1980)
"I bet she was a looker when she was alive right? I mean she's not too bad now either. I'd stick my di*k in her, but I'm afraid what might happen."

- Bart, House of the Dead 2: All Guts, No Glory (2005)
"I have given them the last rights, now you do what you will. You are stronger than us, but soon I think they be stronger than you."

- Priest, Dawn of the Dead (1978)
"I'm running this monkey farm now, Frankenstein, and I wanna know what the f**k you're doing with my time!"

- Captain Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
"You got rid of those stiffs yet? I don't know what sort of kinky sh*t you're into, but I want those things buried."

- Uncle Les, Dead Alive (1992)
"They're all going to end up like that. Bio-mechanical weapons driven by meat batteries. Never have to be fed or recharged. They just keep going...going."

- Military Scientist, Return of the Living Dead 3 (1993)
"Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't wanna spend any more time with you."

- Luke, Undead or Alive (2007)
"The only person who could ever miss with this gun would be the sucker with the bread to buy it."

- Peter, Dawn of the Dead (1978)
"Here you come with a whole new set of charts and graphs and records. What you gonna do? Bury them down here with all the other relics of what once was?"

- John, Day of the Dead (1985)
"Zombies almost had my ass for dinner!"

- Gang Leader, SARS Wars: Bangkok Zombie Crisis (2004)
"To beat death, you've got to know death."

- Schatzi, Night of the Dead: Leben Tod (2006)
"Okay, she's not even your ex-girlfriend anymore. She's a puddle of blood and guts..."

- Blake, The Mad (2007)
"The only chance we have to contain this is to vaporize every living thing aboard that aircraft."

- Pentagon General, Flight of the Living Dead : Outbreak on a Plane (2007)
"Two in the chest, one in the balls - that's what I say."

- TSA Agent, Flight of the Living Dead : Outbreak on a Plane (2007)
"I'm quite all right Barbara, I ran it under a cold tap. We had our jabs when we went to the Isle of Wight. It's a lot of overblown nonsense, a lot of drug nuts running wild."

- Phillip, Shaun of the Dead (2004)
"Zombies don't read. They ain't hooked on phonics. So give it a rest."

- Griffin, House of the Dead 2: All Guts, No Glory (2005)
"That's not the pipes, Lionel. It's somebody doing the business."

- Uncle Les, Dead Alive (1992)
"You want me to salute that pile of walking puss? Salute my ass."

"You got a little more time...a little more I ain't saying how much. But you better start showing me some results and you better not piss me off."

"Bill, just because your father tried to eat you, does that mean we all have to be unhappy? Forever?"

- Mrs. Robinson, Fido (2006)
"There's no longer anything else left to destroy in this world. Take me to the other side quick. What do you say man?"

- Tak, Versus (2000)
"Perhaps we weren't properly introduced before. My name is Elsa Thorne, but you can call me [**] behind my back."

- Elsa Thorne, Shadow: Dead Riot (2005)
"Look, you're the one who got me out in the armpit of the world chasing your galloping cadavers."

- Peter, City of the Living Dead (1980)
"God has fled. Hell reigns. Darkness prevails."

- Priest, Shadow: Dead Riot (2005)
"You wouldn't believe it he was throwing guards around like match sticks. Broke through a straight jacket."

- Raker, Zombie Death House (1987)
"What about yours? Who died and made you f**king king of the zombies?"

- Ed, Shaun of the Dead (2004)
"I'd say I'm a pretty darned good father. My father tried to eat me. I don't remember trying to eat Timmy."

- Mr. Robinson, Fido (2006)
"Edward Marquis aka Shadow. Convicted of 22 counts of capital murder, including four police officers, twelve counts of rape, nine counts of double homicide - mothers and unborn children."

- Narrator, Shadow: Dead Riot (2005)
"Got no bananas here monkey ass. Keep walking."

- Death Row Inmate, Zombie Death House (1987)
"Damn that sushi boy. Saw a f**kin monster. I get a raging hard-on and nothing to do with it!"

- Woody Invincible, Bio Zombie (1998)
"What do you think I am? A god damn doctor? I don't sell sedatives. Tranquilizers I do have."

- Veterinarian, Dead Alive (1992)
"Cop: Pan the area. I want to see it all. Mall Security: Are you stupid or something? This is a video tape. How am I supposed to pan it?"

- Mall Cop & Policeman, Bio Zombie (1998)
"This is a first class f**k job, warden. We're not some bureaucrat's holding tank for diseased sons of [**]es."

- Sweeney, Dead Men Walking (2005)
"Calm down? Dude, I'm fu**ing shot, a ground beef patty attacked my face, and I'm going to break out now because you poured olive oil on me."

- Blake, The Mad (2007)
"It contains a recombinant virus. It takes your DNA and deconstructs it and reshapes it. The results can be phenonomal, super human like...or hellish."

- Jerry, Day of the Dead 2: Contagium (2005)
"The devil is amongst us. Stay back boy, this calls for divine intervention. I kick ass for the Lord!"

- Father McGruder, Dead Alive (1992)
"I don't know what's happening to me. I'm not alive. I'm not dead. I'm just...I'm just so lonely."

- Julie, Return of the Living Dead 3 (1993)
"If we hole up I want to be somewhere familiar, I want to know where the exits are, and I want to be allowed to smoke."

- Ed, Shaun of the Dead (2004)
"I can smell. I've got a keen sense of smell like a dog. I'm a top breeder. I smell. "

- Fighter, Versus (2000)
"I believe that even the simplest chunk of flesh has every right in the world to be alive."

- Dr. Gabriel Schreklich, Night of the Dead: Leben Tod (2006)
"Slow your roll doc. We both know that trick just got lucky. And if you don't stop flapping your gums, you're gonna be the next one taking a beat down."

- Mondo, Shadow: Dead Riot (2005)
"We don't have time for this kind of sh*t. Those criminals...I'm gonna kill em all."

- Fighter, Versus (2000)
"It's all in the tongue."

- Julie, Return of the Living Dead 3 (1993)
"Your mother ate my dog!"

- Paquita Maria Sanchez, Dead Alive (1992)
"You just keep twirling that little putter of yours, cause that's all you're gonna be twirling this trip."

- Golf Pro's wife, Flight of the Living Dead : Outbreak on a Plane (2007)
"This is just what I wanted my son to see. Take him to work, get attacked by zombies. Your mother's gonna kill me."

- Warden Mahler, Dead Men Walking (2005)
"Even now you hold the secret of eternal life within you. You hold on to them, keeping me alone...alone in the dark"

- Professor Curien, House of the Dead 2: All Guts, No Glory (2005)
"F**kin A. Biggest piece of meat in the cave. I don't want to excite the lady though. Not with her boyfriend around."

- Private Steel, Day of the Dead (1985)
"Mom, did you know that on several occasions he touched me? That wasn't true...made up. Shouldn't have done that, sorry."

- Shuan, Shaun of the Dead (2004)
"I would find such unusual paradox of tremendous appeal terribly stimulating if I were a sleuth."

- Theresa, City of the Living Dead (1980)
"Man I'm dealing with it, man I'm just dealing with it. Don't you worry about it. There's a lot to get done before you can afford to lose me."

- Roger, Dawn of the Dead (1978)
"They're coming to get you Barbara!"

- Johnny, Night of the Living Dead (1968)
"Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills get up and kill."

- Doctor on newscast, Dawn of the Dead (1978)
"This could be the beginning of the ultimate contagium, the coming plague."

- Jerry, Day of the Dead 2: Contagium (2005)
"Maybe you should do me. I'll only muck it up if I have to do myself."

- Liz, Shaun of the Dead (2004)
"Don't get smart with me doc. You know I'll snap your neck like a f**king pencil and make it look like an accident."

- Mondo, Shadow: Dead Riot (2005)

“For the LOVE of Horror!”

Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 09-06-2011 06:58 pm
WHAT THE HELL ADMIN!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 09-07-2011 09:19 pm
He was just answering the previous thing i think lol

~Goddess of the Night. Elder to my own~

Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 09-07-2011 10:17 pm
But there's TONS of quotes!!!!

Dinosaurs
Banished Users
dinosaurs's Horror Profile Picture

01-18-2011

Quote Post
posted on 09-08-2011 02:37 pm
I nOT a ZOMBIE! (am i too late?)
Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 09-08-2011 04:50 pm
NOPE! never 2 late! unless i say so... rasberry

Dinosaurs
Banished Users

01-18-2011

Quote Post
posted on 09-08-2011 04:51 pm
ok,when will that be?
Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 09-08-2011 04:56 pm
IDK... when i say....

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-09-2011 01:53 pm
I'm a zombie *Nods*

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Dinosaurs
Banished Users

01-18-2011

Quote Post
posted on 09-09-2011 02:27 pm
I KNEW IT!!
Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 09-09-2011 02:51 pm
LOL yea!!!!!!!!!! WAIT! don't kill me!!!

Dinosaurs
Banished Users

01-18-2011

Quote Post
posted on 09-09-2011 05:48 pm
he will spare you.....hopefully
Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 09-09-2011 05:49 pm
LOL i hope he does, cuz then some ppl i no would b really MAD! XD

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

‹‹ T.V Shows?

Forum > Creatures of the Night > ZOMBIES!!!