Forum > Creatures of the Night > God of the night.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: God of the night.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 08-08-2011 10:42 pm
As lightning strikes in the night so are the god of night striking the corrupted society of the former ruler Michael the evil.

When you claim you hold rightnousess and all other hold evil you are 100% evil.

See! beeings of your former king. England burning, europe burning, USA will burn soon but NOT from terrorists. From your OWN people. People who are so TIRED and just want to take out their revenge on the goverment.

For ages your kind have had TELEPATIC controll over your feelings. That is NO more. Now the hatred and suffering of the people will bring down the kingdom of your former ruler.

Then the polarshift and the solarstorms will erase the rest. The new era is here. If you want to look up in the sky for Jesus. Go ahead. I know he wont come back because i know who he was.

Michael lied to you about everything. He has payed for his crimes but you will never see that. In the end you will pay for his sins. Because when his kingdom collapse so will your happiness collapse. All rich will be poor, all poor will be poor. All what you knew will be gone. I hope he see this and understands what the hell he actually have DONE!
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users
WhyWouldYouCare's Horror Profile Picture

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 08-08-2011 11:13 pm
still full of urself rasberry
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 08-09-2011 12:24 am
@Annoying

And you seems to be blind if you can't see what really happening. Just read the god damn newspaper and you can see for yourself MORTAL!
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 08-09-2011 02:32 am
im not blind Mister!!! >.< just cant be stuffed to read the newspaper smile
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 08-10-2011 01:51 pm
@Annoying

Then don't come and say i don't know what i'm talking about when you don't either bothering reading what happening. I know this is the end. Because i seen it. I know what will happen and i also know which one will be saved.
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 08-11-2011 02:00 am
ok....
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > God of the night.