Forum > Creatures of the Night > Now it's official.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Now it's official.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 08-04-2011 10:39 pm
The day of darkness is coming. The polarshift is shifting. True north is no longer where it was. This is the age of the God of Darkness.

But hey why not step up and become Michaels champion. You only need to suffer for all eternity, all your life times. Then he can come back and lead the people as he did before. Then you will have both Michael and Belial here.

So step right up ladies and gentlemen who want to become Michaels champion and suffer for all eternity?
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 08-04-2011 11:03 pm
I will now tell you about a prophecy that is translated wrong. Here it is, now all will understand what was sealed in the book of Daniel.

And he said to me sealed this words so no can understand them untill it's time.

Then shall Michael move out the great lord, he who guarded the population of man. Then a time which man have never seen before will come. In that time only those who are written in the book of fate will survive. Those with understanding will reach higher wisdom and those without understanding will reach the emptiness. Many who sleeps in their minds will then awake. Some to illumination and some to eternal suffering.

Then the chosen ones will glow like the stars for all time and all time that will come.

This is the sealed prophecy of Daniel. Hear it, understand it and know that no one except those who are written in the book of fate will survive this age of judgement.

Fear the day of the lord because its darkness and not light. This is what happen when the lord of darkness the darkside of God comes back.

Funny part is that i only wanted to be free, so this is the price I needed to pay for my freedom. Then i can only say i pay it with happiness, And so will the rest of the slaves for the friggin lord of light. I wont miss him, he can stay in the god realm for all eternity for as long as i care!
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users
WhyWouldYouCare's Horror Profile Picture

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 08-05-2011 02:29 am
wow 0.0
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users
WhyWouldYouCare's Horror Profile Picture

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 08-05-2011 02:30 am
that's pretty scary [**]....
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Now it's official.