Forum > Creatures of the Night > Now i will share some of my wisdom with you.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Now i will share some of my wisdom with you.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2011 07:36 am
Now i will share some of my unchallengeable wisdom with you. Many of you belive in white magic and black magic. Well that is a lie and now i will tell you all why there is no such thing as white magic.

Healing is said to be the greatest white magic power. Well that's wrong, Healing is after fire the most evil magic power in the universe.

Healing can change fates of man, Healing can crush nature itself. Healing can make people worship you as a god. Healing can decide who will die and who will live. Healing is the interfearence at god's plane.

No good person can use healing. Now if you say you can, then go and cure someone with brain damages and you will see that you're in a delusional state.

Why Yeshua could heal is a secret i will never let annyone here except one know.

You see Healing is the power of the devils. We can use healing because we are evil.

Well that was number one of my unchallengeable wisdom.

Number 2.

Why i was and will continue beeing the accuser of man and it's state of existance.

Look at yourself! You're weak. You live for 120 years if you are lucky or are you? You're beauty fades fast. You are beautiful 15-30 then suddenly your beauty fades. You become old and uggly. You becoming sick and tired fast when you get older. So you have a short life of greatness and power.

Can you say to yourself i wish to stop live? And the body will let you go? NO! you must fight it! you must fight it's will to live like it's trying to keep you inside a prison!

One wrong step when you walk and you can be a cripple for the rest of your life! You cant even heal that! A bug can enter your body and you cant even fight it off. It lay eggs in you and the worms can go out threw your eyes and make you blind!

You cant even fend of a cold. THAT'S USELESS!

That's number 2 of my unchallengeable wisdom.

Now number 3 of why i belive you humans will never ever prove me wrong!

You never try to break your enslavement. You getting tricked over and over without even see who's playing you. The holocaust in Oslo that happened was started 2005 as he wrote in his diaries. In otherwords he worked on it when i decided to leave the christian path. So he's work is the christian god's work because he was still here then. Look what happened sheeps! The people he killed have created MORE LOVE then anything sinse WORLDTRADE CENTER could do.

Still you belive it's the devil... You are so STUPID! That's why i belive i will never change my feelings and thoughts about you! There is only ONE WAY TO CREATE EVIL IN THE DEVILS EYES! MAKE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD, MAKE PEOPLE FEEL THEY DONT NEED ANYTHING, THEN THEY STOP PRAYING!

But that you can't figure out. You're brain itself stops you from it. That's so [**]ing worthless so it's not even funny.

That was number 3 of my unchalleange wisdom.

Now number 4

You say it was the sin towards god that made you this... Well i got news for you sheeps. You were in a worse state then you are now then. Before according to your own book you did not know anything. Not what evil was nor was good was. You were in a garden NAKED, worked like slaves for what you call a loving god. You were not even immortal. Yes that's fact. Because your lord said i will not let you eat by the tree's of life the tree of wisdom! So you never eaten of it, he also said you was never allowed to eat by those 2 trees.

My lord the serphent saved you. Why is beyond me. Becaus you are still useless. Worthless, and weak.

Now that number 4 of my unchallengeable wisdom.

Now number 5.

Here is the ulitmate proof why the humans are worthless. Because now i bet most of you skipped what i wrote because i said unchallengeable wisdom and that was all set up to show TOWARDS yourself how stupid you are, because you can't think deep and rational when someone say so. Feel tricked and worthless. I played you like fools!
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2011 10:44 am
erm, sure..ok

~Goddess of the Night. Elder to my own~

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2011 02:32 pm
@Cyrene

it seems like you really read threw everything. But you on the other hand know my cryptic way of talking so you don't count smile
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2011 02:52 pm
Um ok nice to know Seventh San

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users
WhyWouldYouCare's Horror Profile Picture

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2011 09:48 pm
u think to highly of yourself Seventh, ur not as high and mighty as u admit. I know you're really Nebro the Blood angel and child of chaos, the thing is u leave a huge [**]ing data trail on the internet :D u should hide it way better smile just saying, im a really good hacker and cracker :D hide ur password as best as u can. smile
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2011 10:15 pm
found ur password for fb :D its so funny, but u probably changed it, didn't u? cuz i can't log in with that password anymore, u changed it smile but i will find it out, sooner or later smile
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2011 11:40 pm
like i said, don't think to highly of yourself Neon smile
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 07-25-2011 03:11 am
Glad I don't count xD

WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-25-2011 03:23 am
WHY DON'T U COUNT!!!?? *FURIOUS VOICE* WHHHHYYYYYY!!!???
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 07-25-2011 06:03 pm
-hiss-

DON'T snap at me!

WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-25-2011 07:57 pm
lol WHY NOT!!?? rasberry
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 07-25-2011 08:00 pm
because i said so...

WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-25-2011 08:10 pm
yes, ur royal highness rasberry
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Now i will share some of my wisdom with you.