Forum > Creatures of the Night > More destruction

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: More destruction
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-22-2011 04:31 pm
So christians where is your god? Oslo is burning because of the free will we now given you. This is proof that you would never have reached here to this technology level without enslavement of the mind that Michael did to you.

So all self proclaimed magicans, stop this holocaust if you can. So far nothing have changed. Your prayers and spells are useless and pointless. Nothing has change, that is the proof of the power of my father.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 07-22-2011 05:21 pm
Shrugs my magic and powers and spells still work yawns slightly

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users
WhyWouldYouCare's Horror Profile Picture

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-22-2011 08:19 pm
my magic still works to, you know...
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-23-2011 12:56 am
haha! so do anything about the holocaust. You are just charlatans all of you. Now is your chance to show something. We gave the humans free will can you take it? because that is the only way you can stop the holocaust. In otherwords you must work on beeing enslavers. Then my father will woop you clean smile
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 07-23-2011 02:19 pm
Lol SeventhRoaXbelial=funny=gay sex=evil babies haha

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-23-2011 09:49 pm
Um, Princess u ok there??
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-23-2011 09:53 pm
@Seventh, wat can i do about the Holocaust? stop it? im sure uve realized but, um, white magic and i don't mix.......so i can't stop it even if i actually tried...which i won't cuz i can't be bothered too and second of all, im really busy in Year 8 doing homework, assignments and [**] so yeh, Princess, u can stop the Holocaust on ur own smile
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-23-2011 10:09 pm
Princess r u sure ur ok?? Little Miss Crazy??
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2011 04:07 am
None can stop the holocaust. Only man itself can stop the holocaust by unite themself under one race. Stop their moronic primitive behaviour. They should hurry with that. Before 2013 a solar storm will hit the earth and well destroy the brain for the majority of the people.

That solar storm can you thank the christian gods for. To get enough power to stop me millions drained the sun of it's power to become strong enough to stop me. Of course it did not work and the sun show the result of their doing.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2011 10:56 am
Eh maybe ill try to stop it later shrugs as for getting the free will from the humans is easy just revive the original enslavers as he calls it and revive God its simple really just use energy magic spell and invilises it always works for me shrugs,Plus i think the future has something in store smirks

Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2011 11:00 am
Eh what he says about the sun tho is true they made the sun weaker by draining its power

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2011 02:31 pm
You revive the old enslavers. Hah good one. You have not power to save yourself so how can you have power to save someone else. Think again charlatan.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2011 02:54 pm
Shrugs you don't know me as well as you wish to my magic is just fine hmm

WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-24-2011 07:35 pm
@Seventh why would they drain the energy from the sun to stop u?
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-25-2011 05:02 am
@annoying

Well that i will answer, So many here will know that this insanity is their god and gods fault my whole mission here was to create a new order. Become a new messiah and die as a martyr again... Of course i refused this time. Searched my way back to my old god

The dark father have been away for so long so that in some of the ascended masters eyes he was a legend, a story. Some of them did not even care that i went back thinking he does not exist and you can't escape us then suddenly their powered weakened fast. Their holds on the minds of man became unstable and they relized that the stories of the champion of darkness and god of lighting and thunder was no fairytale.

panic broke out in the ranks of the christian,wicca and other gods. Because they had no other champion then me. Why should they? they belived in lies of Michael and no old god from the old time was there to tell them what really happened then. Because Michael made sure that they dissapeared with him. So that he could pretend to be allmighty god when he ascended the souls of man to become his new servants.

So when i left him because then they relized that i was his core champion. It would mean he must go away as father did 2000 years ago. Him and they are no exeption. Gods can't be here if they have no spirit champion of the physical realm and the champion must live up to the god's or gods power and demands to be able to become a champion of either light or dark. That's how balance in the universe is working when it comes to gods and powers.

Now they were afraid for real for the first time in several hundred years. They threatned, they jumped me so hard so no human would have kept his or her sanity intact. But you jump me i will just become more angry and the difference between my spirit and spritis of man is that my anger knows no limit. So in the end i just said i want the whole [**]ing universe to dissapear! then they relized that the stories of the champion of darkness was no fairytale. That a soul can have a unlimited anger.

Anger was a feeling they knew created power but unbalanced their goverment so they avoided it by all costs, Those who got angered to much got throwned back on the earth by Michael. So unlimited anger would mean unlimited power. If i have it then it means father god of darkness and magic have it aswell. Now the fear was reality.

With father back their society that needed enslavement of the minds of man for it to work would crash. Free will and this society with so much power in one man's hand can't have free will. Michael the god of light and Technology stayed with his lie that Belial god of darkness and magic was not as strong as him and they just need to controll me. Of course that did not work and his lies made you suffer more then ever. Storms,hurricanes, Even the planet's in this solar system suffered in this war of lies.

Even the Aliens the space travelers the guardians of earth relized that they could not find me. I was to well shielded by a power they could not challenge with their technology but they tried so hard so many people saw their ships on this earth while they looked for me.

But in the end they took their stuff, jumped in their city ships and fled like rats to another galaxy fast! The stories of the god of magic and darkness was something they did not want to be near when he comes back. What they don't know that he will be in every friggin universe when he comes back. Universe is like a galaxy. But billions of billions time bigger. The emptiness around the universe is just there for another universe to be able to exist.

The gods lost ground each day and Michael stayed with his lie untill he finally dissapeared and they needed to calm the christians that worshiped god with more voices then ever. Of course only voices and no power proof because they had no such thing anymore. the words of the profet of old came to pass.

So shall Michael enter up he who defends man of israel and so shall a time of suffering and destruction that man have never seen from the day man was created and no more time then that will to come arrive that only the ones that are written in the book of life can handle. The ones with understanding will then glow like the stars for all eternity. All this will be done when the holy ones power are smashed to the ground.

Without the holy spirit christians go insane fast. Without the mind enslavement man relized how tired and damaged they really are. That this world is evil. So war is breaking out. Democracy and the economy is falling fast. No visions of guidence is here to help the humans lead their society.

So they did everything in their power to stop me from leaving, this was a lie they needed to keep as the truth so they gathered and did something they all agreed on for a long time ago that none would do. Become stronger by eating of the sun to get more power because in the democracy of Michael all shall be equal except Michael. But Michael was weak because i was weak because his total roof of power was low, so regardless how much power he would try to get he would still not be strong. He forgot that rule. The god are only as strong as his champion. So when he thought he could rule by reinkarnate me he was a greatest fool of them all.

in the end they drained the sun of so much energy because their total power was not increased enough to stop me so the sun itself became the destruction of the society itself. That is funny! The society they tried to save they destroyed.

The best part is that i had no intention of doing anything except eating ice cream, pizza and enjoy my time of eternal life. Panic, a stupid feature that even exist in the ranks of the gods.

One more thing Michael forgot to mention, that he probably forgot himself. The power to penetrate a shield cant be stacked just because many are using their power on the same target. So in otherwords 100000000000 spirits that attack with power 1000 will still only be power 1000 on the shield. My shield could help me dodge physical punches from man so that shield was on several thousand when it came to power.

In other words nothing came threw when it was up.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > More destruction