Forum > Creatures of the Night > A funny thing in this world to know.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: A funny thing in this world to know.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-19-2011 12:49 pm
I am back for a little while so while i'm back i will tell you something funny. All the murders and killing and destruction with insanity is making people scream that people are demon possessed.

Nothing could be more farther from the truth. The reason they do this is that THEY ARE NOT demon possessed anymore.

You see your world went against every logic that exists. It cant work with religion, mass destruction weapons,bio weapons and blind faith. So a god ruled you. That god is no longer here. His servants does not controll you anymore so now everything can happen. The president can die, the atombomb can blow in central new york. Everything can happen, is it not exiting :D?

Now the world works as it did before Michael took over. He tricked me once he will never trick me again. This time he stay gone. Oh btw you should equip yourself for the coming anarchy now when the economy is going down.

Remember this is man's doing all allone. Neither me or father does anything. The only thing we have done is to give the humans their free will back. If you CAN keep your society with FREE WILL then you can KEEP it.

That's fair and square.
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-19-2011 09:37 pm
Micheal was an angel, you was tricked by an angel ?
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users
WhyWouldYouCare's Horror Profile Picture

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-19-2011 11:40 pm
LOSER!!!!!!!! 5 LETTERS L.O.S.E.R!!
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-20-2011 12:30 am
@Osariel

Actually yes. Long ago he said that the man and the reason they forget everything when they are borned are the dark lord?s fault. That Amram moses father picked the wrong watcher to watch over israel. That if i would stop beeing the champion of darkness and become the champion of light he would restore man to it's former glory and give man roads of shining metal and light that does not need a sun.

Now i know that was a lie. The darklord dissapeared and man are still the same [**]ing thrash they were 2000 years ago. Burt man got the light that shine without the sun and the roads of shining metal.

This time the darklord stays!
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users
WhyWouldYouCare's Horror Profile Picture

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 07-20-2011 11:30 pm
chose the wrong watcher? he is such a loser....
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > A funny thing in this world to know.