Forum > General Talk > Hey! just wondering if any of u wanna met up in about 5-10 years...
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Hey! just wondering if any of u wanna met up in about 5-10 years...
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users
WhyWouldYouCare's Horror Profile Picture

05-10-2011

Quote Post
  posted on 06-27-2011 09:19 pm
Yeh, im just wondering if any of u actually want to have a "HH party" and met up for all the members that want to come, im not sure about the location yet, but we can all vote about whee it would be..
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 06-27-2011 09:19 pm
where*
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-27-2011 10:58 pm
It sounds great, though, transportation, location, contacting every member to get it to happen... It seems almost impossible

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 06-28-2011 11:51 pm
wat area location would be easier for u?
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-29-2011 03:52 pm
It doesn't really matter where would be good for me, we have members all over the world. Australia, Canada, United States, and more.

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 06-29-2011 10:40 pm
cuz my friend and i were thinking Prague, not to far for u guys in the US and Canada, not that far for Kerry and Danny (if they want to come) and not that far from Australia.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Hello ››

Forum > General Talk > Hey! just wondering if any of u wanna met up in about 5-10 years...