Forum > General Talk > Place to add songs you wrote
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Place to add songs you wrote
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
  posted on 06-22-2011 02:33 pm
Light shine in their eyes and open them so they may see the beauty of this life and see its worth fighting for never give up your faith it will keep you alive stand and fight for the light and the weak that can't stand on their own,Talk for the voiceless let them be heard,Light shine their cold hearts unfreeze their hearts feel it with love and kindness within help them soar like a bird in the sky help them feel the freedom of the light and guide them threw this world so cruel help them find the light when all hope is lost help them survive,Show them the mercy of the light open their eyes to the blindness help them see the truth guide them to the light show them who they truly are show them their true color's show them their never ever alone tell them you are there for them light threw thick and thin help them survive keep them warm inside oh help them light in their times of need show them your there for themthat we all descend from angles above show them the love light oh yeah yeah.

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users
WhyWouldYouCare's Horror Profile Picture

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 06-25-2011 02:08 am
When there's nothing better to do I just sit here wasting my time Why do i even bother or even try? When its so hard for you to listen to what i have to say Im not sorry for all the pain i caused you, i was never sorry in the start, When tomorrow looks brighter don't even bother. You just give up everyday Im a believer and liar ive never been something good When people come around will there be any hope for me? When its to far away to get, i keep goin' thats the road im gonna follow for the rest of my life. They say don't leave me, but what else do i do? when hope's to far away, all my faith has fallen away, that someday you might come around.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-26-2011 11:34 am
Nice song hugs ya softly

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 06-26-2011 10:41 pm
thanx. that song has a true meaning for me.
WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 06-26-2011 10:53 pm
another song of mine. WARNING! DO NOT COPY! ITS UNDER COPYRIGHT!

Saviour of the Broken

Saviour of the broken, listen to what i say, The worlds falling apart, Someday away can you feel this pain? Saviour of the broken. Yesterday was just a normal day for me. But it seems to weird for you to understand, This is the real me, the me that can speak for its self. Saviour of the broken, listen to what i say, The worlds falling apart, Someday away can you feel this pain? Saviour of the broken. Before this came, i had everything planned for you and me, But its not working out very well i wonder why? This is falling out, like my heart on a plate. Saviour of the broken, listen to what i say, The worlds falling apart, Someday away can you feel this pain? Saviour of the broken. Oh Saviour of the broken can you hear this pain? Saviour of the broken
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > General Talk > Place to add songs you wrote