Forum > Creatures of the Night > To all dark students, and reinkarnation haters.

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: To all dark students, and reinkarnation haters.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 05-14-2011 10:42 pm
Lucifer lost his battle with me. He could not trick me to become his martyr. The christianity will be replaced by ateism in 100 years or less. So Lucifer's love will be gone soon. Of course he does not accept that without destroying what he created. He have been this world's god for 2000 years now. The prophet never showed up, and became a martyr so he could lead this world to it's new era. So he have 100% rights according to the laws of the universe to destroy what he created. It was his love that created this society. Love that was based on over 1000 000 million martyrs.

The funny part is that Lucifer's work actually worked on the patethic human kind. The more they suffered the more they loved and prayed...

Now from a pretty certain source. Every country except middle europe will be destroyed. He will wipe out every country where the christianity and islam is focused. They are his and he have 100% right to end what he created. However he have not right to end the whole humanity. They are not his creation.

Now why do i mention this? Well, for all reinkarnation haters and dark students. You're bodies will with 99% chance not survive the holocaust caused by him if you are outside middle europe. But your soul can be saved by knowing this important thing.

Lucifer have ALWAYS kept your souls trapped in the circle of pain with love for eachother. Without that love he would have never succeed.

It's the opposite, the more you love the easier is it to keep you trapped. How is this possible? Well the thing is that if you love someone that person can be threatned. Without you can do anything about it you either obey or that person suffer.

So reinkarnate or your loved ones will suffer. That's why love is what keeps your souls trapped. He is a terrible beeing. However if you don't love he have 0 power over you.

He is a beeing that uses love as a weapon to trap souls. So if you want to escape your reinkarnation fate, end your connection with your loved ones as fast as possible. Learn to hate life, children and animals. You can only love your own spirit and mind. Your mind is you! not the spirit. The spirit is just energy.

Now i have warned you. Your choise, this society is at it's end. The US have already starting to feel the end of it's existance. Same with the east.
Death2Vampires97
Banished Users
Death2Vampires97's Horror Profile Picture

07-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-14-2011 10:44 pm
so wat? does this mean Australia's goin' to?

~Carina~

Death2Vampires97
Banished Users

07-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-14-2011 10:48 pm
i guess thats a yes right??

~Carina~

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 05-14-2011 10:50 pm
Everything except middle europe is doomed. There is close to 0 to survive outside that area. The earthquakes and tornados with tsunamis will be devestating. The only way for this society to be saved is if LUCIFER agree to let you keep what he created without the prophet to lead you to the next era. In other words, he agree's to be forgotten but let you keep his work he did for you.
Death2Vampires97
Banished Users

07-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-14-2011 10:52 pm
so wat? now ur talking to me?

~Carina~

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 05-14-2011 10:54 pm
No i answered a person's question. That question will answer many other people's questions. You're a goner, you wont bother me so much longer. Australia will be under water pretty soon.
Death2Vampires97
Banished Users

07-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-14-2011 10:56 pm
to bad for me then, coz i want to be dead anyways...so then again i don't really care *smart ass smile*

~Carina~

Death2Vampires97
Banished Users

07-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-14-2011 11:00 pm
i feel like some coffee.....no maybe some pizza...

~Carina~

Death2Vampires97
Banished Users

07-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-14-2011 11:05 pm
oh DAMN!! its gonna destory my Relatives in the USA!! not good *wat to do, wat to do* great....Aunty Adrienne Uncle BJ, Joey and Jakob it might be best if you come to australia for a bit and then go some where else....

~Carina~

Death2Vampires97
Banished Users

07-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-14-2011 11:34 pm
well that person has a name you know....

~Carina~

Death2Vampires97
Banished Users

07-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-14-2011 11:38 pm
not like you care anyways.....

~Carina~

Sayalovelose
User

03-28-2011

Quote Post
posted on 06-27-2011 05:23 am
stop saying [**] that 2000 year old god is dead so not to be a ass if u die befor all the stuf thats going on then you would be giveing up befor all the fun stuf happens u know in this life i cant cownt how meny times ive killed myself and came back u on the other hand can die i dont get the chance but i still cant wait for all the death and the world to trne to chaoce it going to be fun

the song of the homones is my name calling me and eating my dark wings to mack me tame
hide run nomater what the darkness will get you and in the end you beg for him to save you and he dosent anwer you

WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users
WhyWouldYouCare's Horror Profile Picture

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 06-27-2011 07:53 pm
wow....u ok Saya?
Sayalovelose
User

03-28-2011

Quote Post
posted on 06-28-2011 05:58 pm
yes i am just saying a pont

the song of the homones is my name calling me and eating my dark wings to mack me tame
hide run nomater what the darkness will get you and in the end you beg for him to save you and he dosent anwer you

WhyWouldYouCare
Banished Users
WhyWouldYouCare's Horror Profile Picture

05-10-2011

Quote Post
posted on 06-28-2011 11:03 pm
yeh...u getting annoyed with him?
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > To all dark students, and reinkarnation haters.