Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: My "Famous so called last words"
Death2Vampires97
Banished Users
Death2Vampires97's Horror Profile Picture

07-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-14-2011 10:16 pm
You all thin i don't suffer from depression, but i do, when i get depressed i feel like committing suicide, but i never do. People have toi be careful of wat they say to me, you're all lucky i haven't killed myself yet, but this is my last warning before i really do it, don't say anything o me, when im online or offline.

You all think i hate one person on this site, but i don't, i really don't, you're all like my 2nd family, yes we fight, but it turns out that all the fights we have are so pointless and stupid, but in the end, you're the only people i can really trust and turn to.

Some of you may be thinking, why am i really doing this, what did i do? its not any of you, its me, ive been so cruel and so unthoughtful of wat i say to you, but you know im deeply sorry, if this doesn't spread my word around to all my friends on HH, then maybe my death will instead.

~Carina~

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Fun and Games > My "Famous so called last words"