Forum > General Talk > WELCOME TO 'THE ANYTHING GOES' THREAD

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: WELCOME TO 'THE ANYTHING GOES' THREAD
Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 05-11-2011 11:43 pm
LOL yea i have been working on it 4 a while! There's 9 chapters 51 pages so far!

Of course I talk to myself. I think it would be rather rude of me not to answer the voices in my head!

Dinosaurs
Banished Users
dinosaurs's Horror Profile Picture

01-18-2011

Quote Post
posted on 05-12-2011 12:01 am
kewl!
Tainey
User

06-30-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-12-2011 05:21 am
I couldnt read what you wrote 17, if you want help let me know. Also if you have fb check out my group, it shows samples of my work. It may even help you with the set up. I just recieved the approved front cover for my book, I'm so excited smile
Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 05-12-2011 08:33 am
Ok hopefully u can read this!

span style="letter-spacing: 0.0px;"> I was on my way home from my dance class. We had to work really hard because we had a big concert coming up for Christmas. It was dark, and rainy outside as I started walking home. My house was about a 30 minute walk from here. A 10-15 minute drive. I was wearing a black tang top and flare jeans. My shoes are black stilettos, and my hair is a very dark brown, so dark that when it's wet it looks like its black.

[color=#0000FF]

[/color]

span style="letter-spacing: 0.0px;"> I was passing an alley when I first saw the eyes. They were a golden color. At first I thought the eyes belonged to a cat, but then the eyes turned red, then they turned brown. I was scared stiff. Then I heard a beautiful voice, the most beautiful voice in the world. "Hey. I hope I didn't scare you," The voice said. It must have been a guy, because it was deep and sounded really cocky. He was still in the alley when he said "My name's Casey." " I had found my voice and said. "I really have to get going, but it was great meeting you Casey." I started to walk away. I might have been 20 feet away when he call to me, and asked me to wait. I didn't know what came over me. I stopped to wait for him. I turned around just enough to see him.

Of course I talk to myself. I think it would be rather rude of me not to answer the voices in my head!

Dinosaurs
Banished Users
dinosaurs's Horror Profile Picture

01-18-2011

Quote Post
posted on 05-12-2011 10:34 am
Thats good tainey! im excited for your book too!
Shadowsfall31
Banished Users
shadowsfall31's Horror Profile Picture

11-19-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-12-2011 11:27 am
cool books are cool

i got a “f” and a “c” and i got a “k” too. now the only thing missing is a bitch like “u”

Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 05-12-2011 04:21 pm
HELL YEA BOOKS R AWESOME!!!!

Tainey
User

06-30-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-12-2011 04:25 pm
Im a book addict lol, I do nothing but read or write.... This will take some time but i'll start a story from the top of my head now...
Tainey
User

06-30-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-12-2011 04:59 pm
Goose bumps covered every inch of my skin. The sense of wrongness was over whelming. It was dim and and held no furniture. I took an instant dislike to this room... This room my mother tells me is my new bedroom in our new house.

I flicked the light switch in the hope to put some light into the room, but nothing happened. I looked up and found that there was no light bulb. I sighed and squinted at the funky wallpaper that lined my walls. In the fading light of day it looked a pale green covered in huge flowers, kind of like the paper that lined my grans spare bedroom walls. That would be job one, re-paper the walls! I dropped my heavy holdall onto the gross carey and watched the dust dance in the air. I didnt dare think about how long it had been since the carpet had met a hoover. I shhok my head in disgust and walked towards the built in wardrobe to the left of the room. I opened the door - which sqeaked - deciding job two would be to oil the damn thing.

The wardrobe was empty. The only thing in there was a top shelf, so standing on tip toe, I reached up and ran my hand along it. My fingers brushed paper, so using the tips of my fingers, i pulled it down.

Walking to the dirty window , I hoped to read what was written on the paper. The paper looked yellowed and old, the ink faded so that it was barely readable. In messy childish writing I could make out the words 'Help me'. What the hell? The room temperature felt as if it had dropped to below freezing and my mother decided at that very moment to call me down for the take out pizza she had ordered. I put the paper back on the shelf nd closed the wardrobe door, cringing as it sqeaked, and litterally ran down the stairs, almost slipping on the fifth from last step but balancing. Funny though, I could have sworn it felt like someone had pushed me....
Tainey
User

06-30-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-12-2011 05:00 pm
Lol, excuse the mistakes, i was rushing :o
Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 05-12-2011 09:02 pm
LOL is ok i liked it!!!

VeNoMz
Banished Users
VeNoMz's Horror Profile Picture

02-26-2011

Quote Post
posted on 05-13-2011 12:53 am
HMMM... YOU TABBING IN AND OUT HERE AND AIRG?

I aM VeNoM

VeNoMz
Banished Users

02-26-2011

Quote Post
posted on 05-13-2011 12:54 am
HMMM....

I aM VeNoM

VeNoMz
Banished Users

02-26-2011

Quote Post
posted on 05-13-2011 12:58 am
THIS MUST BE THE GHOST STORY YOU WERE TELLING ME ABOUT AT AIRG? WHY ARE YOU HERE AT HH?? AT THE SAME TIME?? AS AIRG??

I aM VeNoM

VeNoMz
Banished Users

02-26-2011

Quote Post
posted on 05-13-2011 01:00 am
YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT TABBING IN AND OUT WHEN YOU WITH ME ONLINE... HMMM...

I aM VeNoM

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > General Talk > WELCOME TO 'THE ANYTHING GOES' THREAD