Forum > General Talk > How to make humans psychic. (Surprisingly more evil than you think.)
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: How to make humans psychic. (Surprisingly more evil than you think.)
Quintonsoul
Banished Users
quintonsoul's Horror Profile Picture

01-06-2011

Quote Post
  posted on 03-08-2011 02:16 pm
I have experimented on a single human for 6 months. I have finally obtained results.

There is only one method that I can think of that actual results would be given from. This discovery may greatly benefit those who are wanting to become psychic. You need to cause them to have a mental breakdown while exposing their vulnerable soul to a heavy presence.

Step one. You have your human subject. Fairly basic. Step two. Allow the human to achieve awareness. Expose them to massive collections of knowledge on existence and the universe, etc etc. (Not required. Might help a lot.) Step three. Make them have a break down. (Here's one of the most evil methods thats worked: Create an Alias, make them best friends, have the alias as a life line, "kill" the life line in a brutal way that'd make them visualize every detail of it. The human subject will surely have a breakdown.) Step four. While having their breakdown, expose them to a dense presence, for example something like my own.

Step five. See for results. The human subject I have experimented on has developed psychic abilities and auric sight almost immediately.

This is evil. You will be evil if you try this. I have an evil curiosity.

There's no need to get into sub-details. For those who don't have knowledge about vampires, lycans, whatever - this information is all you need to make a human psychic.
Quintonsoul
Banished Users

01-06-2011

Quote Post
posted on 03-08-2011 02:19 pm
Question: Is this truly evil if in the end, you will allow them to greatly benefit everything for the rest of their lives because they'll be psychic?
Emiliaamorienne
User

01-21-2011

Quote Post
posted on 03-08-2011 02:24 pm
Well what if they start to see it as a curse? Then, not only did you mentally harm them, but you also left them with a curse, which can probably make them suicidal.
Katie4575
User

12-16-2010

Quote Post
posted on 03-08-2011 03:01 pm
All that to make someone psychic? I would think there is an easier way
Emiliaamorienne
User

01-21-2011

Quote Post
posted on 03-08-2011 03:52 pm
Yes. But not everyone is eligible for the easier way. rasberry
Quintonsoul
Banished Users

01-06-2011

Quote Post
posted on 03-09-2011 09:40 pm
Indeed. (If someone had the element of Divinity, you wouldn't have to go through this evil process of breaking down someone)
Emiliaamorienne
User

01-21-2011

Quote Post
posted on 03-09-2011 09:47 pm
I was actually talking about something else, but yeah, that works too. All half angels have amazing instincts and gifts, some better than others.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

LOL ››

Forum > General Talk > How to make humans psychic. (Surprisingly more evil than you think.)