Forum > Creatures of the Night > Suggestion for the ones that want to find a real immortal.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Suggestion for the ones that want to find a real immortal.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-05-2011 09:25 pm
I am supprised here that so many girls looking for boys that are vampires or magicans. I can say with 99% chance that it exist no one under 20 that is a true magican. Why? well because you dont have time to study the ocult for real, you have homework, or go in school. How you can you study the way of the ocult with some serious agenda and go in school?

For those who want to find an immortal seek among the people in age 40+ because if they exist they are older then some lil kid.

I am an exeption because i am the son of the demon god but magicans that study magic for the great one if they still exist are atleast 40 years old not 20 or even 30 like me. Magic takes time to learn its not something you can pretend you know. 

If you just seek a boyfriend to share your fantasy for vampires then just say so its no problem or shame doing so smile But if you seek a real magican you dont find them among the kids.

The kids have probably no clue how it is to be attacked by a real strong spirits that wan to prevent you from learning from the great one.

So if you want to learn magic find older people that looks  very young. Magic is a energy that is shown on the person not in the fantasy world.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

‹‹ Vampires??
A promise ››

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Suggestion for the ones that want to find a real immortal.