Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Who Wants Some Vampire Play Time
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 07:05 pm
@Sweetdreamer

I doubt you would have that smelling sense... And if you had it i would feel very very sorry for you really. Then you would feel every dog poo in the quarter where you live ugh. That would be hell.
SweetDreamer
Banished Users
SweetDreamer's Horror Profile Picture

09-22-2010

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 07:08 pm
ALL I SMELL IS YOUR [**]. KINDA LIKE WHEN YOU TALK. YOU TALK [**] AND IT SMELLS. SHOULDNT YOU BE HUMPING A FIRE HYGRENT SOMEWHERE. OR SNIFFING SOMEONES ASS. LOL
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 07:11 pm
@Sweetdreamer

Actually that one was kind of funny. I think i starting to be tired laughing to those stupid jokes. guess i will try to enchant a wake up shirt... naa to much enchanting stuff in my apartment. Someday they might come out in the open and that would be not good.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 07:15 pm
lol you should just enchant a bunch of stuff and toss it out in the world and watch everyone go crazy.....
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 07:16 pm
@whatami

the thought have crossed my mind many times then i remember sodom and gomorra and that moron who used a weather controll enchantment and thought naa i pass.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Who Wants Some Vampire Play Time