Forum > Creatures of the Night > Question.

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Question.
Tainey
User

06-30-2010

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 01:45 pm
I've said before on here that I am a psychic vampire. I'm basically just human with an extra need for 'energy'. I dont have any powers that I know of, but I have noticed that I draw people to me (which is a good thing as I need their 'energy'). Maybe that's my power? Or maybe it's just that I'm a friendly 'bubbly' person that trys to get on with everyone.......   :/
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 01:52 pm
tainey- did you always know that you were a psychic vampire? how did you find out?
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 02:03 pm
@Tainey

That is called empathy an inherient spirit power in the soul. You make the others feel good. If you were a energy vampire people would have starting to be sick in your presence. And few would have wanted to be near you.

Like for me animals run from me.
Tainey
User

06-30-2010

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 02:46 pm
I didnt actually realise until I was in my mid 20's, I suppose when I settled down and had kids. I was always out with my friends clubbing and what not. anyway to cut to the chase, when I slowed down to be at home, I noticed that I always felt really tired and drained. 3 years ago, when I split with my ex, I started going out 2 weekends per month when he had the kids and noticed that after a good night out in a very crowded night club, that instead of feeling drunk and ready to sleep for a week I actually felt totally sober and full of life!

Its actually coming up to my ex's weekend with the kids and I havent been out for 2 weeks, so I feel wiped out right now. More than usual in fact as I have had a very emotionally draining week (I lost a friend I'd known well for 19 yrs a week ago). All i can say is hurry up saturday night lol.

As for the drawing people to myself, I've always been like that, even as a child.... I hope this made some sort of sense smile
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 02:58 pm
@Tainey

Yes its a inherient power called empathy. All spirits have that. That is the thing that leads to either immortality or reinkarnation.
Tainey
User

06-30-2010

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 03:01 pm
I believe in reinkarnation, as do I believe I have been here before in the past. When or who I was, I dont know but would love to.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 03:21 pm
@Tainey

Well as i said empathy either leads to reinkarnation or immortality. Few people in this world know real immortality and fewer would want it.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Question.