Forum > Creatures of the Night > Question.

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Question.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 08:24 am
Now this might sound a bit rough and so but i am not as polite when i do my own posts as when i answer on other people´s posts.

So here is the question. Many here claim to vampires. Personally i dont belive in the holywood version of the Vampire nor the Werewolf. But perhaps its true who knows.

But bla bla i lost the subject so here is the question. I never want my magic to be plasebo so i try it out against others. Like skeptical people as atheists and fighters.

A power usally have some sort of proof in it. Personally im super young for my age. And i got several other powers i dont need to explain here but for all others here?

Have you tried out your powers on none belivers and got it work?

Remember i dont ask girls to fight because spirits that have been programmed over many lifes beeing girls are usally not in for fighting but other magic exist like healing or regeneration.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 11:29 am
so what kind of proof can you give??
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 11:37 am
i would like to see some of this proof you keep talking about.... what can you show me...... hhhmmm
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 11:57 am
??????
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 12:06 pm
did i stump you? or are you just trying to figure out what to show me??? wink
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 12:13 pm
@Whatami

First of all im not online all the time smile and second yes i can give proof i have now 3 disciples on this forum that got that proof. I am an enchanter. I can enchant items wich different powers.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 12:15 pm
so what can you enchant for me???
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 12:18 pm
what type of enchantments can you do??
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 12:25 pm
does it have to be something special or expensive?
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 12:39 pm
@Whatami

Enchantment are the most powerful power in the world and is the originial magic. So enchanted items can really mess up the worlds balance. Like the sword Exalibur a wonderful legend or was it?

And if people knew you had an enchanted bracer or neclace they would kill you and steal it from you.

Right now i only enchant rings and neclaces with Eternal youth its the only enchantment i give to the human kind. It´s the one that doing the less damage of all i powers i can use.

For example i had some boxing gloves enchanted with Time staling. A ability that speeding up the mind so everything feels allot slower. A friend who hate boxing found those and got like wow i really like these gloves where did you bought them they feel so good. I did like... yikes not good. I must stop enchanting stuff and just thrown them around like i did when i was active in the world and enchanted thousands of powerful relics to practice it and then throwed in the ocean from a cliff and thought well no one would find these now... Then well spell casting wizards showed up in legends so yes someone found them. And  Like that mug of eternal youth i enchanted in my apartment in this life and then it was someone who drank it and went well ... you get it.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 12:44 pm
can you do a mind reading enchantment?? that would be handy... then at least i would know the knifes coming before it gets shoved in my back again....
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 12:46 pm
@Whatami

I only enchant eternal youth. Easiest to hide and mind reading would be the most powerful and dangerous enchantment there is so no. I dont even do that for myself. People´s mind are private.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 01:00 pm
i dont get how thats proof... wouldnt it take years to even know if the thing works...
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 01:16 pm
I explained it in the mail but i will let everyone know how they can see who is fake and who is not. Every force or power regardless if its healing,light destory,dark destroy, timestaling, Regeneration, Hard skin have some sort of energy behind it. A energy that can be felt.

Usally if someone say that they will heal you then you can put your hands together if the aura in your hands increases then the power is real because then their energy have been transfered to you if not then they are fakes. Its that simple.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 02-01-2011 01:17 pm
interesting...
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Question.