Forum > Encounters > Dream of an angel (Very dark dont read if ur weak in the stomach)
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Dream of an angel (Very dark dont read if ur weak in the stomach)
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-25-2011 06:56 pm
Okay so this is a "dream" i had but it was very vivd and had affects on my physicaly like cuts bruises and even damage to my ankle.

Okay so in my "dream" I awaken from my slumber in a form im not to familiar with. Having just fought angels from my homeworld with my pack but being overrun and having to retreat. Im in a Dragon  / Demon form. I am an anthro. I am about 10ft tall with big musclular Scaly legs. That look human if that helps u to imagine it. But their colour is Black. All of my body is Black wether from Ash or smoke or my scale colour im not to sure. My wings have a span of 10ft on either side of me. My arms are big and muscular with shap claws on the end. Down my spine run spikes and my teeth are razor sharp. probably as sharp as a t rex.

I start walking towards the sound of a commotion my nose smelling that awful taste that makes me feel sick being near it. The smell of Angel. Without realising it ive broken into a run. I enter the clearing and see and angel running at me as soon as it spots me. The human falling dead at its feet. The angel raising it sword to swing at me i jump at it spinning i slice off his wrist with my talon. It screams and drops the sword i land and let out a laugh before spinning slowly to see it running at me. I spin round behind the angel before it knows whats happened and snapp its wing in half before tearing it out while he bellows in agony by now most of the angels where distracted by my appearence, I was a rare breed to find on such a calm and human like planet. The distraction gave the humans they chance and smartly they ended their fights quick. THe angel i was fighting was laying on the floor chocking in a pool of his own blood he looks up at me begging me for mercy. I smirk and stamp hard on his face crushing his skull ending his suffering.

I quickly finish the angels that stand against me and afterwards the humans bow to me and ask me why i helped them. I told them my story and they presented me with a sword. The hilt incrusted with a White gem which holds massive amounts of energy. The blade was about

the blade was beautiful made of a black blade.

This is the sword i saw  but the black handle was encrusted with the games. The 2 prongs at the side shorter but more pointed and the blade was Black.

I took it and bid them farewell as i continued to search for my mate. Knowing she was on this planet feeling are bond well. The Stars that litter the sky are close enough to make it light during the long dark nights. The shadows under the strange tree like things Hid me from plain view.  I was walking tracking feeling for my mate before hearing what was heading my way. I could hear there feathery wings as they flew after me knowing what id done to their fallen brother. I flew into the sky after them catching them by surprise. I caught one of them by their neck and tear their head off.  I take out my sword and slash at the closest one hearing him taunt me about my mate saying that if he gets her hell tear off her head and maybe give me her heart as a gift. I fly at him full force stabbing my sword through his heart tearing out of his chest and savage every part of his being crashing full force to earth. The other 8 close in around me swords drawn thinking that their worthless blades will make an impact on my scales.  i snort and swivel my head my mouth dripping with blood. I stare at one of the angels before rising picking up my sword. He draws his other before charging at me. I laugh and slice at him he dodges and then i fight one blade on 16.  I suffer mine cuts and scrapes. The last angel tells me that when he kills me hell tear out heathers wings before he kills her. i launch at him he plunges his blade deep into my left arm i roar with all my might dragging out his death tearing him apart still alive.  I run full speed after where their scent comes from. I stop when i hear their chanting. Their screechs. Sounds i thought belonged to demons. I storm in their seeing Heather tied down over a slab of rock onto it carved the 5 worlds they had ravaged including our own. I draw my sword and click my foot talons so they hear me. They out number me 100 to 1. All i see all i here is Heathers screams and heathers face. her wings trapped beneather her. The arch angel standing over her his Spear raised high looks at me and smiles bringing down the spear stopping it an inch from the flesh. I know why he makes this sacrafice as the tears stream down my face. I watch as he stabs it deep into her heart. My being goes numb. I feel nothing my soul is sinking endlessly as her eyes close. I scream at the arch angel before running slice and chopping any in my way he raises his spear at me i cut it in half. my blade slicing clean through the metal he staggers back wards. I run at him he draws his own sword i snap it in half with my teeth slicing my gums and lips doing so. HE tries flying off but i snapp both his wings tearing chucks out of them the other angels have fled or are wounded or to scared to help him. He yells for his god to help him. 

After i stand up coming to my senses The life less hunk of meat barly recognisable as somthing that lived i turn to the other angels raising my blade yelling with all my strength. I torture them all cutting limbs off tearing them apart with my talons.  Their i stand my blade a deep red someones heart on the end. Amongst dead bodies savaged beyond belief. I fly upwards tears ripping down my face. my screams coming out in rags as i fly. Somthing catchs my wing i barly care as i go crashing down to earth near the settlement i saved earlier.  I see an angel fly down landing his legs on either side pinning my wings down i supress a cry. He smiles and lifts hsi sword high ready to bring it down when a blade glinting a brilliant white appears throught his chest. He falls backwards a human stands their all around me humans stand watching my body. Damage broken. My soul my eyes my heart empty of all feeling

I woke shortly afterwards fighting my tears to see a cut on my arm from where a blade has slashed me. My ankle hurt when i tried to walk where i had fallen when i feel from the sky.

Hope u heeded my warning and understood and dont be sick cause of me .
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-25-2011 10:20 pm
Angels smell? Strange as far as i know they are energy beeings slaves to the wicked one.

Perhaps you saw the Iels but as far as i know they dont smell either... Or wait cant be sure there actually. But neither angels of Iels have any wings. the only ones i know with wings are the Sethians.
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 10:00 am
Angels i encounter do. Well some do. Soliders of Yahweh bent on controlling planets that would aid them in the upcoming war. They wanted my race to help them even tho we were shadow beings.

They on this plane are energy beings for us because they cant manifest due to the veil. On that plane they were manifested.

The smell was due to the fact i had the sense of a Dragon and a Demon. Works well until i get angry.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 10:20 am
To Osairiel

Now i finally start to understand you. You are a dragon on another plane of existance. And there you fight angels and other beeings.

Cant say i like the spirit plane. I was created to be on the lowest plane and in the end end all spiritual life on this plane by eating them all up.
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 10:48 am
Well no. I am many thinngs. My Soul isnt human or in theory it isnt.

Rember none of this is 100% its all theory.

My soul was orginaly born into the form of a Shadow being it took the form of a wolf and i was on this planet till angels destoryed it. Me and my mate fled but we both died. I was then reborn as a dragon / demon as was my mate.  We left "hell" to find are home world even tho ti was destoryed we fought sonme angels their but fled to a near world. Hence my dream.

That is all i know right now but i dont live long with my soul mate.

I know for what i did there i was trapped in a astral plane in my shadow form and was stuck there for 500 years or so
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 10:56 am
To Osairiel

I see well i wont say its wrong or right. I dont know about every inherient soul powers except teleknesi and Telepathy wich is forbidden by the light on the lower plane to be able to have.

And i dont actually envolve myself with the war of other races. I am outside the system so i dont need to follow the system.

War will come and war will flow but i will remain as the lower planes beeings go.
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 11:02 am
I now call this world home even if it is a lower plane. I will defend it to the best of my abilities. I only helped those human life creatures before because it was angels and i was angry and hurt and sad.

You know whats sad i never did learn the name of that arch angel. he didnt get the chance to speak before i had his on the floor.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 01:02 pm
To Osairiel

Then you can start defending the planet and humans from religion.
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 03:31 pm
I do not defend Humans. This world is my home. I defend it with every breath.

The humans that inhabit it are not those i swear to defend. Most of them arnt worth defending but some of them are truely worth dieing for. Like Jackie for example since i only know her really on here. Shes an amazing... person.
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 09:31 pm
Lol, if you could call me a person rasberry

~Goddess of the Night. Elder to my own~

Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 09:32 pm
XD Hence why i put ... Cause ur not really but u are in other ways. but ur still amazing.
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 09:36 pm
:D I know I'm amazing ^^

Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 09:38 pm
Oh your so modest XD
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 09:40 pm
rasberry

Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-27-2011 05:05 pm
Anyways.

I had another dream following on from this but its kinda freaky ill post it on after that.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Encounters > Dream of an angel (Very dark dont read if ur weak in the stomach)