Forum > Encounters > terrifying dreams and
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: terrifying dreams and
Icarus1994
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 11:17 pm
When I was about 7 I started to have random dreams of some sort of red veiny humanoid looking character who was very tall and slender with a largeish head I kept having dreams about him until I was about 11. My dream would just be like any other normal dream but out of nowhere this character would just continually pop into my dreams, at first it was just glimpses like seeing him starring at me from a distance and then him vanishing but as I had more and more dreams about him he would be there for longer, more frequently and closer and the dreams would become violent whenever I saw him, not that he was doing anything he would just be starring at me but everything around me would be chaos. Then one particular night I was dreaming about being at my grandmothers house watching television in the morning before school and my parents came in and started talking to my grandmother, then this creature appeared next to me on the couch, I called to my parents but they didn't come they just looked at me and starred (they were only in the kitchen). I tried to run to them but I couldn't move, the humanoid thing then grabbed my arm turned me too him and his mouth opened unusually wide and terrifying screams rocked my ear drums which made me wake up and sit up because I was terrified and at the end of my bed was a dark silhouette of the creature but I could see its eyes, it just stood there and I starred into it eyes then through my blinds I saw the sun rising, I turned to look at it and I looked back and it had gone.

That was the last time I had seen it until about 6 months ago, I read about religion in my spare time and I find it to be interesting despite the utter bull[**] of it all (well the gods of the mainstream religions anyway, any deity that condones slavery and abuse is not a god I consider to be holy...). i dont consider myself a spiritual person but i find being with nature a 'complete' experience (i dont really know how else to explain it). anyway, i started to meditate when i find myself at times thinking of horrible things and meditation helps me to be at peace and clear my thoughts. then 8 months ago i started to try lucid dreaming (where you realise your in your own dream and you have control of your actions) once i had gotten pretty good at it about 2 months later i was in sydney, australia (its close to where i live) and i was just doing some normal cool stuff like leaping around and scaling buildings then in the crowded city below there were people scurrying around all looking like the same person with grey clothes and there was this creature again, at first i thought nothing of it because i totally forgot about him since it was a long time ago but i remembered and went down to him because i thought 'hey im in control of my own dream, its fake and its not like i can get hurt' so when i went to him and all the people stopped moving and turned and starred at me. i was about 2 or 3 metres away from him and i tried to leave because it freaked me out but i wasn't in control anymore and this thing just kept repeating itself 'what are your fears' over and over again but i couldnt answer back no voice was coming out of my mouth then it seemed to move quickly towards me screaming without its body moving then i woke up as if someone had pushed me and the black silhouette was there again but it was only there for a short time. i havnt tried to liucid dream since because i get so freaked out when i see this thing.

the only reason i remember that stuff from my childhood is because i kept a journal of it all, also the reason i am asking you guys here is because i was just looking through the list of demons on the website and i thought hey why not ask someone on this forum, so it did.

p.s if some if this is incoherent its because i am super sleep deprived right now and i cant be bothered to proof read any of this, havnt slept for almost 2 days because of work and parties. so just ask if something isnt making sense or you need more information.
Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 11:21 pm
LOL i can't READ ALL THIS!!!!! JK i is just REALLY TIRED!!!! so it hurts my head and eyes. OOOO epifany!!!! it cuz i haven't had my drink yet!!!!! O.O Haha ha i is blonde. will read. but scary. 4 real some random dude just keep coming into ur dreams?????? SCARY!!!!!! LOL

I can’t drown my demons. They know how to swim.

Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 11:27 pm
OOOOOOOOOOO *pick me!!* LOL this one time i had a dream some guy was breaking into my house, from MY window!!!! i tried to scream, didn't work. he was at my door and then i screamed. he looked at me. then my sis came and slamed my door open and said *What the h* then screamed. then my dad came he saw the guy and went to get his gun. THen my mom came. the guy pointed his gun at my mom. he was about to shoot. i jumped out and took a bullet 4 my mom in my arm, then i woke up and was bout to scream, cuz i felt this sharp pain in my arm where i "got shot". it was scary!!!!!!!

Icarus1994
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 11:35 pm
woah dude you dont have to be a [**] about it
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 11:37 pm
To Icarus

Ok i belive what you just said. First of all let us look at your surroundings. You say you meditate much so lets start there. Do you meditate near a radio? Never meditate near a radio or something else that gives out radio waves. It can give you many hellish dreams.

However you said the creature spoke to you and controlled your dreams then i would say that its not that simple. But i might be wrong it can be radio waves. The creature you mentioned sounds like Vassago. He lives on peoples fear and terror.

Have you mixtured around with your chakra in the throat? Because if you have you might have stumbled over Vassago by mistake. Or perhaps you had it open in the beginning not sure there.

First of all let us look at the normal not magical stuff.

1. Do not meditate near a radio or a thing that give out radio signals.

2. Never meditate in a room where your light is on. Always have dark so your mind can rest completly.

If this does not work and he comes back then tell him by his name and see if it is Vassago. Tell him Vassago why do you bother me? Perhaps it will surprise him and he will answer you without trying to scare you.

Remember that he lives on terror and fear and if you try to controll your fear he cant live on it. Then perhaps you can speak to him.
Icarus1994
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-25-2011 12:00 am
I did mess around with chakras i started at the chakra at the base of my spine (cant remember what that is called) but i cant remember where/what i got to, it was a while ago, i have done a bunch of random spiritual stuff, mainly just to experiment.

i dont meditate near a radio i usually meditate in my garden or go to the bush and meditate there (i live at the base of a mountain, theres bush/forrest everywhere) sometimes in my room but i dont have a radio  but i guess it might be that. 

the things im fearful of is being alone, thats about it. i dont want to sound like im trying to sounds brave or anything but i dont fear death, i have nearly died 3 times 2 of which was also really weird but thats a different topic i guess. 

thanks for that, i will keep that name in mind smile
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-25-2011 12:09 am
I see you picked on kundalinis chakra. The base chakra in the spine is the chakra of kundalini and she is the ruler there. She is probably punishing you for trying to mixture with her chakra. She probably send Vassago on you the ruler of terror and fear.

But it explains everything now. Every chakra is evil. Do not mess around with them. I will give you the lords of the chakras.

1. crown = sophia

2. third eye = Asmoday

3. Throat = Vassago

4. Heart = Criistus

5. Solar plexus = Yahweh

6. Navel or Dan ti an = Olias

7. Spine = Kundalini

These are the enslavers. You cant break yourself out by messing with their chakras.
Icarus1994
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-25-2011 12:28 am
so is there any way to get him to leave me alone?

also why is the solar plexus evil if its yahweh?
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-25-2011 12:38 am
To Icarus1994

Not sure there. I found my out from their grip by starting war with them. But i doubt you want that. I am not completly sure how to end your problems. You can perhaps speak with Vassago and see if you can come to an deal.

Yahweh is a very evil ruler. A god that forbid magic and punish those who want to go from him with death. However he is not even close to the evil Criistus and his damn holy [**] Theresa.
Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-25-2011 08:25 am
Icarus1994

WHAT DID I DO??????????!!!

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Encounters > terrifying dreams and