Forum > Creatures of the Night > Hello young ones.

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Hello young ones.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 08:50 pm
SeventhRoar i left u wht u wished to knw please rutrn the charmed1s powers please my family need there powers

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 08:56 pm
To Osairiel

Poor you , you are trapped in the eternal lie. You will never awaken. How can you awaken when the other you is someone that can probably be against the you you are today? I can never be the one i was but i can make sure that the one i was get his revenge.
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 08:58 pm
Awakening means i know who i am what i am. Im aware that my soul isnt human. That some part of me is diffrent. That is awakening. When i do get my real form back then i will be happy. Well IF we get our true forms back
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 09:01 pm
To Osairiel

I learned something from my father. He is a very hard and strict and sometimes just make wanna dissapear. But he´s words are wisdom. If you dont earn your power and form in this life they dont need to give it to you because you will forget who you are anyway in the next life and then your forget what you was promised. I am sure you have had that promise you earlier life before the one you live now.

However it exist humans or spirits that actually have ascended. That happens when they are enough slaves and do not say anything of their own against the rulers.
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 09:04 pm
I am no slave to any religeon or being. I am a free being. i have many forms and i will never rember them all not if i trained for 100 years. Its taken my 2 years to unlock my 2 main forms and get stronger spiritualy. Ur father is wise. Or he woudnt have a place of power.

I earn my keep trust me. I do what i need to survive and i keep my power high when i can but now im living with my parents again its more difficult to maintain anything.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 09:06 pm
To Osairiel

Do as you wish. But i have warned you now. Thats all i can do. I dont use my telepatic power to force people in my belief then i am the same as the light. I have given you a fighting chance so its up to you when your body die if you become a ghost and work your way from there or if you go into the light.
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 09:09 pm
I will always reincarnate never linger never stay. I need a body because i need to be around other beings i cant stop it or i am nothing. I accept warning and ur telepathic powers would need alot of work to sway me
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 09:12 pm
To Osairiel

I pretend i did not see that. And just so you know that last sentence was the sentence of your inner light beeing. To challenge me to actually use it on you wich i wont do because i dont fall for that kind of easy trap.
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 09:14 pm
I dont want you to im just saying, Im not very easily swayed as most people are so it might take alittle more effort depending on how good you are at it. Never know. Strong willed person.

Nothing about my soul is light. It is shadows wrapped in darkness. I am Whole to emotions in my true form.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 09:20 pm
To Osairiel

Well i cant stop you. And i wont try. You must choose your own path in the world. However if you want i can give you a gift. If you have a neclace or a ring or something you wear i can enchant it with eternal youth. So then you have time to find the truth. I gave that gift to Princess aswell because i like to see spirits trying to find the truth.
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 09:21 pm
I have a ring im wearing now if u wish to try it then so be it. But how will i know u dont try somthing negavtive and if u try to project to me be warned ive got protection magick around my area and afew other things. Not sure how strong or if they will work on u or not.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 09:25 pm
To Osairiel

Your protection wont work against me, If i wanted to harm you i would have done it anyway thats why i ask. You see as i am the Antichrist wich means anti against christianity. I dont threat nor force my magic on others. But if you want this magic i offer you you need to name your ring and i will send the spell to that name. If it works you will get an increased spirital power and you will have a increased spirit force field between your hands as long as you wear that ring.
Quintonsoul
Banished Users
quintonsoul's Horror Profile Picture

01-06-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 09:34 pm
I'll take the suggestion of Sifor and ignore this thread, continueing with my own beliefs.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 09:36 pm
To Quintonsoul

Do as you wish. Ignorance can sometimes be a bless. However i dont agree with that. I seeked to find the truth even if it meant that the truth was hell itself.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Hello young ones.