Forum > Creatures of the Night > Hello young ones.

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Hello young ones.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:41 pm
hhhmmm never heard of that but i guess it just has to something that can totaly relax you and to each his own... smile is that about right?
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:43 pm
please give thm there powers bck please lks at u with worry if u u dnt the darkness will kill thm..

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:44 pm
*spits* Dont call me such a vile pathetic thing. I am a Dragon / demon hybrid.

Telekenesis is somthing i have brought from over 500 years of trying in various lives. Pyrokenesis is also somthing demons can do well and considering my chakras are all open and alligned and i am at the strongest ive been not to mention being a dragon i think i can do well.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:45 pm
To Quintonsoul

Perhaps in your former life. But not now. And perhaps your spirit is not a human. That i cant be sure about. It exist many different spirits in this world. The Iels (silver elfs) The greys ( Nosferatu) and Sethians (lizardmen)and much more

And some of them have ineherient spirit power. However your human body acts like a prison for that spirit. You can probably just use 1% or even less then if you had your own body. Howver i will never belive you have teleknesi. That is a power that can turn this world uppside down.  But in your mind you maby have it.

And if you had it you would not be afraid to use it infront of the whole world because having that power makes you immortal. You die then you just move your spirit to another body kick out that soul with teleknesi and take over. You are short of a physical god. So no you dont have that.
Quintonsoul
Banished Users
quintonsoul's Horror Profile Picture

01-06-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:49 pm
This continues to fuel my rage. This body is fully adaptable to my soul. No, it's stupid to use such powers publicly. There are many reasons as to why that is.

I can't even begin to speak of the wrong in your words. I strongly disagree with what you are saying, SeventhRoar. I believe you have infuriated many other people as well. My abilities have worked without failure in this life.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:49 pm
growls im serious give my family there powers bck r so help me eyes go red

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:50 pm
To Osairiel

Hmm maby after all you have a dragon spirit, They have inherient spirit powers. However you do NOT have teleknesi. That is a an ability that makes you immortal as i explained in another post. Dragons have the ability to turn their spirit to fire yes thats true. However without your dragon body you are as harmless as a normal human. Perhaps you can manipulate candle lights. But that is NOT teleknesi.

Its easy to speak about teleknesi when you dont have it and dont understand it. In short having that and telepathy makes you a physical immortal god. That no one of the highest technologial races not even those with energy tech wich is as high as nano tech is for the humans normal tech can stand up against.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:51 pm
me thinks everyone needs to take a deep breath *inhale* *exhale* isnt that better?? wink
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:58 pm
Look mate. Its not hard to master such things. If you know how to manipulate energy it makes it alot easier.

May i be right in assuming ur not human spirited ?
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:59 pm
growls i cnt calm dwn thxs to the puta my family has no powers except me and nw darkness will hurt them eyes glow red

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 08:00 pm
To Quintonsoul

No its not stupid if you truly have it. I will go out when i have my powers to full. I have no reason to stay hidden then. No human can do anything against you with teleknesi and telepathy. And one more thing as you probably did not even know. For your brain to be able to handle teleknesi and telepathy on the level that is something to speak about the brain itself will be pure energy. So i doubt that. Because then your body would glow like a star. But please continue to tell me about the abilites you belive you have. You see magic is not so complicated it still follow the physical laws. Having teleknesi without a brain that is pure energy make your brain die slowly in cancer. Same with telepathy.If you shall use lightning you need to have a body that can handle that and so on.

To Princess

First of all your eyes as an immortal does not go red it goes dark blue with black hair. Second red eyes and white hair are for the silver elfs the stronger ones wich are named the Iels wich means the great ones. As you know when some of them visisted you humans ( but not you, you are actually an iel, probably a punished one) long ago and said Hail and be not afraid because thy are blessed by the highest as my name are Gabriel. Gabriel is not a name its a title wich means The strong of the great ones.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 08:06 pm
i have a demon in me glares at u sighing please give there powers bck please if u dnt they will die from r enemies coming at us lks away im nt immortal whts a eil

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 08:07 pm
To Osairiel

My name is Dirial Belial. Im the first and only son created by Samael and Belial long ago to be the first Werewolf. And i lived longer then any of you. Well... not exactly... when you reinkarnate as many times as i have the former you are actually dead. Its just memories and pain from that memories. So i would say im a new creation of all those martyrs that my former self was.

Ok lets assume you have teleknesi then your brain will be pure energy, and you will glow like a star. I assume you do that? If not then you will have cancer soon. The brain is not built to handle that power. As you see im educated in magic.

And one more thing, if you have the slighest bit of power you shall have something that is called a combat aura. A natural fighting aura that make you feel an opponents attacks and therefor you can be one of the best fighters there is in the world. So assume you fought some of the boxers in your town then?

To princess

Actually you have a inherient spirit power but that is not magic. However i suggest you stop using that power before you actually hurt your brain to much. The only way out from the human body is with lycantropi.
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 08:08 pm
Well then. Any angels among ur group deserve to die. Im making sure when i get out of my body to personaly kill any i can sink my teeth into.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 08:12 pm
whts tht no im a charmed one related to paige mathers i have demon nekomta selead in me

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Hello young ones.