Forum > Creatures of the Night > Hello young ones.

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Hello young ones.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:18 pm
To princess

I wont end their life completly if the father give them mercy. Some of them were forced to do Criistus and Theresas bidding after all otherwise they would have been reinkarnated.

No you cant use your powers anymore im sorry. Without telepatic power you cant use spells. And im the only one on the earth now wich that power. I showed up on this forum because its to late anyway and i want to give those who actually seek magic a chance of understanding before the poles are shifting.

I am the true Antichrist. I have hidden myself in the land wich is most sinful of them all. Why would i fullfill the bible´s prophecy? No way. I refused and stayed hidden and laughed when everyone accused Bush and many other for beeing the Antchrist.

The Antichrist can use magic he is like Jesus was. And this world will never see him as long as can decide my own fate wich i can.
Quintonsoul
Banished Users
quintonsoul's Horror Profile Picture

01-06-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:19 pm
There is a limited understanding of the current situation on my behalf.

I'm against destroying spirits. (From my understanding, what Princess is referring to are those balls of light and emotion that don't have a spiritual form.) Either way, spirits are harmless entities that spectate the world around us - they seek closure in their after life. I don't see any reason in destroying them.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:20 pm
so your saying noone can use powers??? or work spells??
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:25 pm
growls coldly im am a telepath i cn use some of my powers lks at u give us r powers bck if u dnt evil will kill us all damit we use or powers for gd nt evil,dnt kill thm at all

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

Quintonsoul
Banished Users

01-06-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:30 pm
I'm still able to use my powers..
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:30 pm
i am a little

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:31 pm
To whatami

Without the connection to the father none can use spells. The light acted like a bridge for the destined people of the earth so they threw the light could reach the father. I have eaten up the lights ability to use telepatic powers then they cant create a bridge.

To Quintonsoul

Sorry it existed allot stronger spirits then you humans have ever seen. They manipulated your mind when you slept so that their will became your will. The christians feeling of love and no toleration against other religions were the will of the holy [**] Theresa wich is stone dead today.

To princess

Yes you could probably use telepatic powers before. But not now. I understand you used them for the good of others. But it is a to dangerous power for any human to have. I know its problem and power and i try not to use it as much as i can. The more you use it the easier it becomes for you to want to controll others and become an enslaver.

If it became a double post then im sorry
Quintonsoul
Banished Users

01-06-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:32 pm
I have even gained the ability to use telekinesis in this life thanks to my host. It isn't very successful, but it's something I have to learn on my own. Bowling really helps.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:33 pm
i wont control others tht is nt me lks dwn im nt like tht u havnt destroyed the bridge im the bridge

Quintonsoul
Banished Users

01-06-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:33 pm
To SeventhRoar, i'm not human. -_-
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:34 pm
bowling??? lol like 8 pin???
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
I have full control over all of my powers. Empathy. Pyrokenisi. Telekinesis. I also have full contact with my Kin side still.

At princess. Not all light beings are good nad not all dark beings are bad. Look at me I am demonic am i a vicious cold blooder killler ?. No i am on this earth to defend it. You know why i was reincarnated i died saving an angel from some rouge angelics.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
To Quintonsoul

No you only remember the memories of it. The moment you try to do it on another one then yourself it wont work. Because without the telepatic bridge to the father your focus is 1. So facing an ateist wich have focus 1 in his/her belief then you wont be able to use it. Before if the light wanted they could add their focus to yours so you could use it for others. Now its not possible anymore but you can try if you want.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:38 pm
to Osairiel

I doubt that, the pyrokenisi ability is the hip chakra and the ruler of that is kundalini wich is nearly dead. The telekenesi is werewolf lord only. Its the second highest power there is. So either you are insane or your dreaming.

I dont doubt you were an angel in your former life but then beeing here proofs that you failed and they punished you. A angel that falls from heaven becomes reinkarnated.
Quintonsoul
Banished Users

01-06-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:39 pm
I'm quite infuriated by these statements. My powers have worked flawlessly.

I am fully psychic, I have full controlover my elements, and their secondary bonuses (Healing, Telekinesis). I believe that we're not on the same religion. I continue to follow the ways of the Occult.

On the topic of being evil, I destroyed three innocent villages, but on my defence I was not aware nor sober when I comitted those crimes.

To Whatami: Bowling in general helps obtain the feel of telekinesis.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Hello young ones.