Forum > Creatures of the Night > Hello young ones.

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Hello young ones.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:53 pm
growls dnt hurt the light beings lks at u with nervousness theyd never hurt the humans

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

Dinosaurs
Banished Users
dinosaurs's Horror Profile Picture

01-18-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:55 pm
how do you know all of this????
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:58 pm
dnt hurt the light beings they r my family dnt harm them sir please dnt

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:05 pm
To Princess

Sorry lil one but they do. As long as you dont follow their way of teaching then they manipulate your mind so you want to do their way. They are just humans like you but with powers. If you dont belive me try leave them and you will see that they change from the nice beeings you think they are to angry old men and women.

To dinosaurs

By experience. I ventured into Belials plane and seen things you can never imagen. I seen things the old prophets of the old testament seen when God was active long ago. And i also know that this civilisation will soon end. The light wont stop its war against me and the earth cant handle their energy. The poles are shifting and the weather going crazy. 

It was the light that gave you the system Democrazy. In a system where votes are everything the dumb and the ones that are easy tricked will be the power that enslave the others who want to think freely.  But the rule of the light is coming to an end. The war is soon over because they cant beat me. To beat me they need me to fullfill my prophet calling and that will never happen. And now its to late, that calling was needed to be done before 2012. Otherwise the system in the world will go into self destruct.

To save the human race and then be enslaved in the chain of reinkarnation again i think i pass.

Soon the magic will be back in the world and the god of the old testament the god that actually did something physical will be back. He has no patience, he is by some considered evil but one thing is certain with him. He NEVER reborn spirits.
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:05 pm
Depends on what ones you hurt princess. Not all are good but not all are bad.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:07 pm
lks dwn i knw tht please dnt hurt the light beings any more they r my family

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:09 pm
To princess

Sorry Lil one, Its not up to me to decide their fate. They have enslaved the human race for more then 2000 years. However i have eaten up their telepatic ability wich make it impossible for them to reach the father and then they cant use spells anymore. So now they cant attack me. So if the father will give them mercy so will i.

I dont like to end a spirits life after all. I dont belive in the punishment of eternal death.  However those i killed wont come back. Criistus the christian god are gone and will never come back. Theresa the holy ghost will never come back.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:10 pm
thts thts y i cnt use my powers u took thm didnt u lks worried just dnt harm the charmed1s nor the whitelighters alright

Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:16 pm
whos the charmed1 ???
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:17 pm
there my family the strongest in the world smiles softly to myself

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:18 pm
To princess

I wont end their life completly if the father give them mercy. Some of them were forced to do Criistus and Theresas bidding after all otherwise they would have been reinkarnated.

No you cant use your powers anymore im sorry. Without telepatic power you cant use spells. And im the only one on the earth now wich that power. I showed up on this forum because its to late anyway and i want to give those who actually seek magic a chance of understanding before the poles are shifting.

I am the true Antichrist. I have hidden myself in the land wich is most sinful of them all. Why would i fullfill the bible´s prophecy? No way. I refused and stayed hidden and laughed when everyone accused Bush and many other for beeing the Antchrist.

The Antichrist can use magic he is like Jesus was. And this world will never see him as long as can decide my own fate wich i can.
Quintonsoul
Banished Users
quintonsoul's Horror Profile Picture

01-06-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:19 pm
There is a limited understanding of the current situation on my behalf.

I'm against destroying spirits. (From my understanding, what Princess is referring to are those balls of light and emotion that don't have a spiritual form.) Either way, spirits are harmless entities that spectate the world around us - they seek closure in their after life. I don't see any reason in destroying them.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:20 pm
so your saying noone can use powers??? or work spells??
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:25 pm
growls coldly im am a telepath i cn use some of my powers lks at u give us r powers bck if u dnt evil will kill us all damit we use or powers for gd nt evil,dnt kill thm at all

Quintonsoul
Banished Users
quintonsoul's Horror Profile Picture

01-06-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 07:30 pm
I'm still able to use my powers..
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Hello young ones.