Forum > Creatures of the Night > Hello young ones.

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Hello young ones.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:12 am
I see you all here want to find the power of the immortals. Well i must say im surprised that it exist humans that actually seek the power of the demons and not the power of lies. However the power does not come free. And its so easy finding the wrong ones to teach you.

So i will guide you young ones then its up to you if you want to continue. But i warn you the light wont take it easy on you when you trying to break the circle of life and reinkarnation.

First of all you need to start hate. You need to hate life, everything life and birth stands for. Thats number one. If you love life and birth you cant find the father.

Life is horrible. You live in pain and torture, your body demand you to eat. You cant even end your own body without it protesting. You only have around 100 years to live and then the light will guide you to find a soulmate so you will be easy to reinkarnate when you die to start your next pain but for them your next journey.

When you start understand the evil of life then you have taken the first step to find the father. Then you need to be worthy of the power.

And for that you need a teacher. The only teacher that can give out the true knowledge and the proof for that is that when you seek him everything will hate you. The spirits and even the humans. Samael is his name. As we say on the language of the imortals.

Avasevsamaieliiililja = I see God of the great ones and life.

Ava = Me, I

Sev = See, i can see

Sama = God

Iel = The great ones

iii = and

Lilja = life

But dont expect anything to happen at once. You need to earn his teaching. You seek him and you must explain why you want to learn his way. Just saying i want to be cool and strong is not enough. You can never have kids after this. He wont allow it and he will kill anyone that try to start a family with you if you follow his way.

But be warned Samael have no patience. He will teach you quick and fast and you can die from it. I have ended up with wounds like the legend of Job. Samael give you the power to heal yourself then you will practice healing on yourself or die in pain. Thats his way. So be careful what you choose. I choosed this because i will never reinkarnate again. The pain from my last life followed me to this and i will never ever reinkarnate again. I will end the whole universe before i reinkarnate. So Samael like me pretty much because of my hate for life.

So i have given you the start. If you want to do it, do it. If not, dont.

And Samael turn you to a werewolf not a vampire. Werewolfs are the orginial vampires.

Lycanti = Magic inside

Lycan = Magic

Ti = inside

and you will be called by the spirits for Herclaus wich means wolf spirit. You will never be a sheep again and you will live on the life from the sheeps. So if you are not prepeared to eat up your neighbors soul for your own survival then dont choose the power of the immortals. The truth is horrible and the way out is even more horrible.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 10:19 am
so how did you learn about this? Is there some type of coven for this? Just curious..
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 05:57 pm
To Whatami

Well as i said, i reinkarnated one time to much. The light made a mistake. The last pain did not dissapeared as they hoped, it stayed. So it was no problem to start to hate life with a level that make hate looks small. But before i found my teachers i seeked in the spirit world to find my calling so the pain would end. But i found on my journey a religion that was nearly forgotten. It was called the gnostics. It was them who made me start think that life is nothing you shall protect. Because its evil. So after i left Christ he started attack me and i looked for help in the spirit world.

Then i found many frauds. I have tried, Michael or Mikaiel as his name is on the language of the Immortals. I have tried Christ when i was little wich name is Criistus and means hero or saviour. I tried Kundalini,Olias,Vassago, Asmoday. Lilja, Leoniel, Neryo. Tindra,Theresa, Baal,Yahweh, Abbadon, Psion, Bolon yokte and Lilith. And everyone of these were frauds and tried to make me a loving prophet.

But i found my teacher when some of my friends that teach out how good reinkarnation is stumbled over to his realm and got parkinsons. That god hate people who teach out how good reinkarnation are. That one was Belial. Belial was no fraud but his teaching was hard. He thought me everything i should not do. It was like climbing a mountain then when you reached the top he said good job and then pushed you down. Of course you get angry and you climb faster and faster to reach the top. After awhile it was no problem anymore. Then he go to a higher mountain and so on.

But Belial did not want me to be teached from him because for some reason he could not reach me good as it was necesarry. So he introduced me for Samael. The god that the jewish people call for Satan.

Samael was a teacher that really teached out as it should be done. No mercy. He destroyed my body. When your body have so much ulcers so you want to cry then you dont think anymore. You dont think can i do it you think i dont care if its fairies that move around on my body and destroy the ulcers you just do it.

So thats how i learned wich one of the gods who is evil and wich one of the gods who is fake and wich one of the gods that is the highest ones.

And for those who claim to be a vampire then i say leave your body and take over another ones body. If a vampire cant do that then its no vampire. Because Vampires are Werewolfs.

It is madness to think that a beeing that love life and birth want to help you out from the circle of life (reinkarnation) And those beeings that promise you a reward after a you are dead are lying asholes. You either get it while you live or you dont.

And one of the most important thing i learned never ever enter the light if you die. Then they will come and threaten you by hurting your loved ones. And if you are a true hater of life you just say do that asholes i will never enter the light and end up in Limbo. Then you become a ghost.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 05:58 pm
hey hw r u the light never makes mistakes

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:03 pm
Well the light makes plenty of mistakes. So does Darkness. Everyone and everything does. Evolution, Planets, Stars.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:04 pm
if u say so pokes yr head

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:04 pm
if u say so pokes yr head

Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:09 pm
some would even say humans were a mistake..

if you dont mind my asking what type of pain were you experiancing? physical or emotional? did you get free of the pain?
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:14 pm
If you lil ones belive the light will lead you to ascension then your dreaming. They love life and birth and if they helped people to ascend then life in the end would stop to exist. The light want you to pray and become martyrs for them so they can make more love come to life. 

Anytime a murder is made by cold blood people unite and love eachother. Its patethic but its the truth. The light is the ones that murder humans with cold blood. Its them who whisper in peoples head so they will become madmen and kill.And then they celebrate how much love they created and how many people they united after the killer is brought to justice and people hug eachother in the church when the victimcs are beeing buried.

The dark gods does not care at all. They dont even try to help you. Why would they? Ever sinse Yeshua of Criistus died they have not cared because Yeshua was before he went over to Criistus the head over the werewolfs and son to the highest one. He died and split is powerful spirit in several bilion pieces to give birth to the beeings you called the light. They are normal people who got the power to rule. And they are now pure evil.

There is no heaven only hell called threat and reinkarnation. Thats why people today feel so sad and have so much pain. To much lifes.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:16 pm
To Whatami

Physical of course Samael always hurt you physical because he have the power to do so and pain that was visible, you know ulcers filled with yellow liqued. My friend got panic and wanted to call the doctor. But i knew the doctor could not help. This was my test.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:18 pm
so are you better now? or was it all for nothing..
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:23 pm
To whatami

I healed every single one of them. As i said i did not care if it was fairied that destroyed them. They itched so much so i nearly became mad. But i learned and my power rised to a whole different lvl then before. It kept on going for one month.

As i said i dont belive in plasebo and fake powers. The power you have shall work against boxers, mma fighters people with power to belive in themself. If your power does not work against them then its useless. My power work against everything, spirits, atheists, boxers,mma you name it.
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:24 pm
u lie u dnt really knw them people grins at u

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:29 pm
To princess

First of all, trying to understand you is a feat in itself. Your english is horrible. Can you perhaps write without shortcuts.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-24-2011 06:32 pm
hhmm interesting.. theres so many diff veiws on these types of topics..
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Hello young ones.