Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: The Tree of Life
Shalbriri999
Banished Users
Shalbriri999's Horror Profile Picture

01-17-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-20-2011 09:13 pm
You will have to forgive me not all of it is clear to me. I forgot most of it this morning when my earthquake type alarm went off. But last night after some intense prayer, astral projection and meditation I finally reentered that past world. In the prayer I was constantly asking just to spend the night with my father once again. That I would do anything to get to that goal. But then I just dropped unconscious. I woke up this morning with two images burned into my

mind. One was a map. Of a tree. It had 5 spheres on it. One was a dark corrupted sphere that I assumed to be hell. The next sphere was closer to the tree but at the base of it, it was a mixture of white and black. I assumed that to be our realm. The next three spheres were whiter as they progressed and I assumed those were the three heavenly spheres. As my day progressed the map in my mind expanded to reveal a sixth sphere, so white that just remembering it leaves that mark in my mind like when you stare at a lightbulb for too long. The second image I saw was a great tree. So large that it is completely inconceivable how large it was. The closest estimate I can make is this. Imagine an apple on a tree that is just one universe. Each cell of the apple is a planet. Each submolecular thing below that would be a continent, etc. And here is where the story begins. My story pieced together. I awoke in front of this great tree confused where I was. I looked around and heard a voice saying you may have your wings but you cannot fly without my wind beneath them. Show me your resolve and climb to your birthing place at the top of this tree of life. So on I climbed and for what may have been anywhere from a few minutes to a thousand millenia I climbed until I reached the first sphere. Here I was recognized by angels, and other celestial beings. Offering me rest and a faster means of travel. But I declined for I knew that my resolve was strong and that our abba would be there waiting for me with open arms. But as I continued I was stopped by an invisible force restricting me from entering the next sphere. But I had to go through it to continue to the top. The voice rang out again saying" reflect for as you are now you can not return to me" I was then told to look at the bounty of the tree, and I was taken by a wind to the nearest branch. As I looked at the fruit I noticed that these were no just fruit but they were quite literally many different universes that had achieved salvation and ascendence. I saw many different species of being each with their own knowledge and way of worship. I was in awe of the ability these beings had to work together to achieve the good of all without need of a government. For angels would visit these branches and speak to these fruits. Some would ripen and flourish others would shrink and fall to the ground and be grabbed by a beast and taken to a pile of rotten fruits. This I assumed was hell. I finally looked around me for millions of miles around were many different types of lands but this tree was the center point of all of them. I looked down at the earth where I had been on the ground. Our world was a grape. So small and fragile that the beast couldn't pick it up for fear of it breaking. I then saw many insects that were giant to me but still small to the fruits. They went to pick up some of the rotten fruit and brought them back onto the tree. The fruits would burst back to life and angels would once again visit them. Angels would visit our universe but it required much energy and they would have to stop at the first sphere to ready themselves. Many angels that were based in the first sphere would go there including the archangels and any other angelic hierarchy that happened to be there. I was then about to reflect on this journey when my alarm balsted me in the ear and I forgot most of this. But I have tried to piece it together as best I could.
Shalbriri999
Banished Users
Shalbriri999's Horror Profile Picture

01-17-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-20-2011 10:08 pm
This is a story of a friend of mines...
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

‹‹ Unicorn
?? ››

Forum > Monsters, Ghosts, Haunted Places Aliens & Mysteries > The Tree of Life