Forum > Creatures of the Night > Something you should all know...(This is not a joke)

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Something you should all know...(This is not a joke)
Shalbriri999
Banished Users
Shalbriri999's Horror Profile Picture

01-17-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 10:30 am
This is something my friend wrote on another website, and what he is saying is true...as she said take it which ever way you want...

So this shall be my last story. Take it whichever way you wish to; it is only composed of the truth. Then again, humans do have a knack of sticking firmly to their beliefs and sharing the beliefs of everyone else, so it probably won't reach much of you. I can only hope it will reach some.

Where to begin? I know this information because I will play a slightly relevant role in the years after the war. But let's start with the present. My friend is starting a huge army of soldiers. However, they are not just regular human soldiers (if they were they wouldn't last 2 seconds). To go against something as strong as a demon, you need a species that has super strength, super speed, and super psychic abilities. Vampires. Yes, vampires are real, and little do you know they walk amongst us like a regular species. They do not need to feed, for they have developed the ability to clone blood and now drink a substitute. There are some rogues, but maybe only 50 or something. In the world, there are 1,000,000 vampires. No, they cannot turn into bats. Holy water does not affect them. They have a pulse. They can turn others. Some are immortal, while others live for only 1500 years (unless they drink real blood, in which case the number is closer to 2000). They are basically the perfect warriors. Now my friend is a ruler of a coven; she is 230 years old. Her abilites as a psychic are outstanding. She has read my mind countless times, she has read my aura countless times, and commented on both. In her coven are a group of the most advanced psychics and witches in the world; ones with incredible gifts that mere humans can only dream about. They do not do bad things, and they do not mingle in bad places. 

Recently, Michael and Uriel visited my friend. Michael has normal hair that is brunette with some blonde highlights and beautiful blue eyes. Uriel changes vessels often, but they are always black for some reason. Really black, like the black from Africa. They decided that my friend has the best chances of winning the coming war, so they are planning with her. Now, Michael was curious about me, just like some other angels, because of my slightly relevant part after the war. So he did what most of them do: he visited. Which was a terrible mistake because our souls...connected, in a way. I woke up the next day in love with him, not knowing why, and going insane. My friend was on the phone and laughing her ass off because she found this whole situation entertaining. So for one whole week, I had to walk around feeling insecure like crazy because, come ON! MICHAEL, DAMN IT! But he felt the same thing. He talked with God, who did not have any severe disliking of the union, but told Michael that he cannot talk to me or let me see him until I am 18. My friend found a loophole, where he would take over her body, talk with me until she was low on life energy, and then leave. 

Now, the time between my talks with him vary. Sometimes they are hot on a seal and cannot leave the sight, and sometimes they do not know what the next seal will be, so they just...lay low. If you do not know what I mean by seals, I will explain. The devil is in a cage that is locked by 600 seals. 66 of them have to be broken for him to get out. That is what demons are doing, and that is what the angels are preventing. I have asked Michael many questions, and he has answered them to the best of his abilities. First off, there is no such thing as an incarnated angel. What actually happens is before your soul is ready for its life on Earth, God infuses you with angelicness. It is a gift; and makes that person half human/half angel. It is marked by too much gold in the aura, which stands for the essence of goodness. They each have their own purpose, but there are 500,000 in the world. There is no reincarnation; you live, and then you die. Sometimes, people recieve the memories of their ancestors. Angels do NOT incarnate, but they can be fallen. Some fallen angels go to hell directly. Others are granted life on Earth before they go to hell. Disobeying God in the angelic realm is a terrible crime, and one that has a severe punishment: hell. I take it there are some cases where they have won their way back into heaven, but I do not know for sure. I must ask him this next time if I don't forget. Archangels do come to Earth by taking over vessels. They DEFINITELY do not incarnate, so if you think you are an archangel and do not remember every moment over thousands of years ago in full detail, you are not an archangel. Also, they can teleport, but they cannot be in more than one place at one time. There are 46 seals left to break the devil's cage, and it took the demons three months to break one, which is why I'm saying the war is about 15 years away. I am not sure. Also, Michael has said that he does not have a personal channeler. The only channeler he's ever had was my friend, and that is only to talk to me. 

There is only one God, and he is not only the controller of this world, but also millions of others. Not even Michael knows what he will do after the war.

As for the war, this is how it will break down. First, there will be a rapture. All the children under 12 will be taken into heaven, along with the followers of Jesus and God that love him/them truly. Then comes the chaos. The antichrist will lead an army of demons, and the mark will be required to receive necessities such as food, water, and shelter. If you refuse to take the mark, drastic measures will be taken. Namely, torture of you or/and your loved ones. The devil wants every soul he can get. A little note at this point: salt repels demons and an iron bullet through them will decrease their powers drastically. Working on your shooting and fighting skills is highly recommended. During the 7 years of the war, the Earth will also replenish itself. At the end, Jesus will come out and drive the devil back into hell. Those alive and without the mark of the beast, which will roughly number 1,000,000-2,000,000, will stay to build a new civilization on Earth. Peace will prevail, and they will live in a marvelous Utopia. There are some that take the mark that will be viewed as individual cases, but a small percentage, so if you know what's good for you, you won't take it. If you take it in the hopes of saving your loved ones, the demons will still finish them off. There, that is the whole story. I will only be on here for the next couple of days before I delete my account, so if you have any questions, concerns, comments, go ahead.
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 12:43 pm
i would realy like to learn more about this and the coven she speaks of.. is that possible??
Shalbriri999
Banished Users

01-17-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 12:50 pm
yes its possible, we need all the recruits we can get...
Shalbriri999
Banished Users

01-17-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 12:51 pm
thats if you want to join...
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 02:55 pm
ive been searching for where i belong for as long as i can remember... 
Shalbriri999
Banished Users

01-17-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 03:09 pm
So are you a human vampire? or a real vampire?
Shalbriri999
Banished Users

01-17-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 03:13 pm
orrrr what do you call yourself?
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 04:24 pm
An army of vampires *Sighs* Looks like I may have a job soon...

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Shalbriri999
Banished Users

01-17-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 04:33 pm
lol, you know I don't take you seriously right?
Shalbriri999
Banished Users

01-17-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 04:35 pm
If you have all these powers, would you have no known about this plan before hand mr Demi God?
Shalbriri999
Banished Users

01-17-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 04:36 pm
Or is life a big role playing game to u?
Katie4575
User

12-16-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 04:40 pm
Hmmm...Very Interesting
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 04:41 pm
*Shrugs* I said you could call it that, I didn't say I was one... And I am nowhere near omniscient...

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Shalbriri999
Banished Users

01-17-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 04:45 pm
oh wow...I am glad I posted this story then...many people on this site need a wake up call
Katie4575
User

12-16-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-19-2011 04:46 pm
Wheres the proof in your story. Not many people will believe this without it.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Something you should all know...(This is not a joke)