Forum > Creatures of the Night > Are there any REAL vampires on here?

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Are there any REAL vampires on here?
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 09:34 pm
To Emilia

Not my fault that it exist abominations of the physical gods if it does. And if that sort of pointless creature exist well then its neither my problem nor my concern.

I am the pack leader for Herclaus spirits. So what these so called wolves does its not my concern as long as they dont cross my path in a bad way then they wont live long.
Emiliaamorienne
User

01-21-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 09:39 pm
They are not abominations. They are extremely strong and fast. Maybe even as quick as your judgement. I am just clearing up what werewolves really are, and you should stop calling yourself one if you are not what I described up there. You are a so-called Herclaus, and that is what you should address yourself as.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 09:45 pm
To Emilia

Strenght and power is pointless when your energy to use that strenght and power is sucked out of you. If that body exist it demands allot energy to work. The slightest change of that energy flow and that body would be impossible to controll. In other words a pointless creature.

The Werewolves got their names because when the Herclaus is in the sun we overload. And our teeth´s growing, our ears growing our hair glowing. We look like a combination of animals and a humanoid depending wich vessel race of humanoid we possess.

Probably what you speak about is what was in that case left when we dissapeared from this world for over 2000 years ago.
Emiliaamorienne
User

01-21-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 09:54 pm
The ones that do not turn back live their lives as animals, while the ones that can turn at will still process thoughts like humans. However, it has nothing to do with lack of energy. It is more of a chemical that spreads through their bodies rendering them incapable of too-logical thoughts.

Werewolves got their names from humans who sought to label them. Were means human and wolves means...wolves. Original, is it not? rasberry

What I speak about is the kind that live today. Speaking of which, don't go into thick forests alone. That is not smart.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 09:59 pm
To Emilia

Those called Wolves cant kill me. I could end their existance anyway i want. But if they exist they would be interesting creatures in this booring world. So letting them exist would be variation.

However i dont belive they exist, because the only thing that could create that sort of disease is Nano Technology or Energy Technlogy, i do however belive that damn Arch angel Michael still exist and i will destroy him once and for all soon.
Emiliaamorienne
User

01-21-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 10:07 pm
What an ego. You? Kill Michael? XD Hahahaha. Oh my gosh, that made my day. LOL. Thank you.

If you knew him as well as I did, that would be the best joke in the world.
SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 10:13 pm
To Emilia

Oh i know him alright. He was one of the first angels that helped the lesser God Yahweh create the humans. And he was also the one that wanted Lilith to marry someone she hated. And on the top of that he is the one that is chief of all the angels in the seventh heaven that tell them what to do.

But still he is just energy and i can eat every energy that exist. Soon his voice to you will be different then some other perhaps Uriel have taken his place.
Emiliaamorienne
User

01-21-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-26-2011 10:19 pm
If you say so.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Are there any REAL vampires on here?