Forum > Suggestions > Assistant Area - Fleshed out

Subscribe to Thread New Topic

Author: Subject: Assistant Area - Fleshed out
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-09-2011 08:55 pm
Okay so a while ago i came up with the idea of an assistant area so a vampire or werewolf could find an assistant who would help them with whatever they needed.

Benefits For the Assistant - The benefits for the assistant is knowledge of a previously unknown world and possibly becoming part of that world if they deserve it. Benefits if they are an assistant to a vampire who lives with a clan are things like protection, Help, And if agreed by the vampire adn the clan a place to stay if needed.

Problems for the assistant - If a vampire didnt abide by rules it could easily use you as a tasty snack but also if there was an argument between your "master" and another vampire it could put you in the fireing line. But whilst making you a target for other vampires it may also make you a target of hunters but they woudnt go to such extremes if they go into a fight with any of you to try and kill you as human bodies are harder to hide then vampires. 

Benefits for the "master" - Protection If needed. New members to their clan. A sense of friendship and family . Also a look Shows hope that not all humans are stupid arrogant "chavs". This also provide a learning curve to show a vampire who dosnt usualy mix with humans that much except when hunting that humans do change and can change over time if they didnt already know it.If agreed and it woudnt hurt the assistant to much they could act as a Donor on a one off basis for the vampire if needed.

Problem for "master" - If they got to hungry they may attack the assistant and hurt them.When they first meet their assistant even tho they have to have a bond with that assistant theirs the chance that they may be a hunter or betray them to the hunters but this can be avoided by not going alone. They may missunderstand waht their assistant is their for an take adavntage of them being their

Why should this be done - This could be done because it would help bring worthy vampires/werewolves into clans/packs if needed but it can also help to build relationships and possibly help find a mate for those who need it.

Rules and restrictions -

No Vampire/ Werewolf may ever go against the wishes of their assistant

No Assistant may refuse a job that is within reason and dosnt break any laws/ personal laws they uphold

Nobody Human or Vampire / Werewolf may betray their Partner for doing so may result in death in some cases.

No Vampire Must ask their assistant to hunt a human by any means, Only animal if the assistant is willing to do so.

This must be kept secret from any human and must not be told to anyone who will let it out.

No "Master" may have more assistants then they can handle meaning if they have 3 they must be able to put in the time and effort to teach and aid these assistants asmuch as they possibly can.

(not a rule but need to add it) If the assistant is turned to be a "creature of the night " then they may still be an assistant for aslong as both parties wish for help and learning but it is not needed

I hope this is fleshed out enough for you to give it a try and i havnt missed anything
Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-10-2011 10:16 am
who pares up the master and assistants?? or do the masters choose?
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-10-2011 11:01 am
I can't see that working well... Nor is it an original thought, some vampires do take people to be their servants and develop bonds with them, but in general it works the same way as the master of a mansion and his maids.

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-10-2011 02:27 pm
This isnt someone to do housework or c[**]s its more someone who you trust and have a bond with becoming closer and part of the supernatural  world.

The people who choose it are both assistant and master. I think i better term is Apprentice.
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-10-2011 02:34 pm
wooow. C[**]s is blocked out ?
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-10-2011 03:12 pm
Apparently it is... And yeah, I know what you mean, but I still don't see it working. Having the curse of vampirism usually comes with solitude whether you want it or not... And fledglings and their masters never get along...

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-10-2011 03:15 pm
Merely a suggestion nothing new just somthing i thought might help.

hehe maybe the fledging dont know to respect their masters.
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 01-10-2011 05:13 pm
Yea, I think the word blocker has upgraded itself again, it has done it before. O.O lol.

~Goddess of the Night. Elder to my own~

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-10-2011 09:54 pm
No one said it was a bad idea, it just wouldn't work.Edited by Sifor on 01-10-2011 09:55 pm

Admin
Superadmin

07-22-2007

Quote Post
posted on 01-13-2011 12:54 pm
I just downgraded the word blocker as sometimes it gets a little too picky. However what is blocked in the forum stays that way but in the future it will be more laid back.

That is the thrill of this, trying to make it work. We can't just give up if it is not smack in our face.

“For the LOVE of Horror!”

Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 01-13-2011 07:09 pm
Lol, yeah anyway. ^^

~Goddess of the Night. Elder to my own~

Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-16-2011 03:00 pm
I like idea, but i really don't think it wiil work. Cuz like if a blood thirsty vamp was to get too thirsty...... well u know how that could get bad.

Of course I talk to myself. I think it would be rather rude of me not to answer the voices in my head!

Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-16-2011 08:55 pm
Yes but vampires dotn always kill their food. Human can survive if a vampire feeds off them i know this personaly.
Vampire17
User

01-12-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-16-2011 08:57 pm
Yeah, but r u a blood thirsty vamp?

Of course I talk to myself. I think it would be rather rude of me not to answer the voices in my head!

Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-16-2011 09:02 pm
Nope but ive been attacked by acouple of them. They dont always go for a kill. They also dont always drain the person completly. Ive been drained partialy before and they finished feeding and hell im still alive.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic

Forum > Suggestions > Assistant Area - Fleshed out