Forum > Suggestions > "assistant" forum
Subscribe to Thread New Topic

Author: Subject: "assistant" forum
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-04-2011 09:27 pm
Basicaly a section for anyone wishing to become a "assistant" to someone who theyve built up a bond with. Its kinda a stupid idea but its just something i was thinking about.

Basicaly after youve made a bond with some be them werewolf or vampire or just another human who is knowledgeable and you have ahve alot to learn from you become their "assistant" and help them with things they need in exchange for what they off be it being turned or teaching you or anything else.  This program would help reduce the amount of people who would be on here asking to be "turned" (if they are that sad). but to do this you would have to do what they say most of the time without question but also youd have to know what your getting yourself in for.

If this was to occur it may be difficult because any vampire (as im not sure of usual habits or habbitat ect) May get hungry and hey presto instant snack if they was that much of a... well i cant say the word but yes.

The reason i suggest this is because i think it would be a good idea and if it was done well then it could provide opportunites for worthy people to enter the race of vampires and werewolves and what ever else their is.

But it may be a bad idea as someone could manipulate or take advantage of the person they are helping   meaning it maybe unfair on them but it also could attract alot of posers and wannabes to the forum trying to make their life "better" by being such an amazing creature.

I hope you like the idea and will take it into consideration as not only a way of introducing new people into the communities but also as a learning curve for both particapants on better understanding the human/vampire world.
Katie4575
User

12-16-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-04-2011 11:27 pm
Hmm interesting....
Nightfang13
User

12-19-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-04-2011 11:53 pm
Hmmmm?
Admin
Superadmin

07-22-2007

Quote Post
posted on 01-05-2011 09:00 am
Interesting, I am thinking of how the system will play out.

Would we only allow 1 person or can there be 5 people that are apprentice to a certain person?

That master would have to be of a certain level. I will take votes on a level range that may be able to have apprentices. 50-75?

Would the apprentices send requests if the master has less then X current apprentices and that master will choose who to train? Once you are trained you are set free thus opening the position again.

“For the LOVE of Horror!”

Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-05-2011 02:13 pm
i would soo sign up...
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 01-05-2011 02:39 pm
Hmm, interesting.

~Goddess of the Night. Elder to my own~

Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-06-2011 12:53 am
@admin Well It would be up to the Vampire but it means they must be able to help and look out for each assistant and theyd also have to train each one so on certain things if they lacked it.

For level range well ill leave that upto admins since i dont know much about it at all XD

For it to work you would of had to bond and know you can trust the vampire to keep their word or it wont work but also you will have to listen to what they say as in the end they should benefit from it aswell.

If you wanted someone to be your master youd have to talk about it with them and think it through deeply because once it happens then you really shoudnt go back on it so you must be 100 sure.

I would say for saftey and for others sake a good number of assistants would be 1 - 3 meaning that way you have time for each one

Make no mistake tho assistants arnt for help around the house or anything (to any lazy vampires XD)
Admin
Superadmin

07-22-2007

Quote Post
posted on 01-06-2011 02:41 am
Sounds like a good idea but we need to flesh it out a little more.

Just want to make sure it is something worth wild. What does the master get? Bonus what? Apprentice gets a friend of course but also what, protection?

Just thinking out loud here and seeing what else to throw in the pot.

Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-06-2011 02:48 am
This benefits the master because he will get someone who can help him do what he needs doing wether it be somthing simple like (if the apprenctice wants to) help with housework (opptional) or someone that could if close enough be like "a son or daughter" as some would put it but mostly what is gotten out of it is friendship but also they get help with things they need even if its just someone they can talk to who will understand.

What the apprentice gets is what they must choose if its a vampire then it can be anything from knowledge to being turned or a mix of both if they wish.

You have to see that from a humans view and a new to this area of things this is a rough idea which does need more to it like youve said.

I was merely suggesting it because in some ways itll help in communities but also it works on building trust for anyone who needs help but provides close interaction with humans/vampires which may be brilliant already but it also shows those who think its all like the films that it isnt and vampires need roughly the same as humans give or take alittle bit XD
Admin
Superadmin

07-22-2007

Quote Post
posted on 01-06-2011 03:10 am
Hmm... I will sit back and see what develops from this. I have a LONG list of ToDo's that need to be completed and will be. We will need to flesh this out before adding it too soon.

Stormblade
Banished Users
Stormblade's Horror Profile Picture

02-17-2010

Quote Post
posted on 01-06-2011 03:53 am
MMMMMMM.....
Osairiel
User

01-02-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-06-2011 06:20 am
If i understood more about vampirism i would be able to better define benefits to the vampire.

But main benefits are things like friendship, helps build trust. a sense of "family"
Admin
Superadmin

07-22-2007

Quote Post
posted on 03-19-2011 12:29 am
Closing thread and may reopen at a later time.

Subscribe to Thread New Topic

Forum > Suggestions > "assistant" forum