Forum > General Talk > For the Vamps???
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: For the Vamps???
Katie4575
User

12-16-2010

Quote Post
  posted on 12-16-2010 09:29 pm
Hello im new to this site and was wondering a few things about yall.

What Kind of Vampire are you?

Are you strong and fast? if so how strong and fast?

what is it like to be vampire and how did it happen?

what is the process of turning someone?

if someone had a good reason to be turn how would they get in touch with someone who would do it?

anyone know any vamps in kentucky?

Thanks for and answers from the vamps
Tainey
User

06-30-2010

Quote Post
posted on 12-19-2010 01:28 pm
Hello katie4575. Firstly I am a psychic vampire. I am no stronger or faster than an adverage human, I am not immortal. It's not too bad being this way, my kind are born through a faulty gene, it could skip generations before it shows up again. I need extra energy and gain that through crowds, night clubs are excellent for this. If I lack energy I suffer really bad head aches and tend to sleep alot more than usual. Clubbing twice a month keeps me going smile Unfortunatly I cant help you with the last of you questions as I live in England :(
AllyceOHare1997
User

11-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 12-19-2010 03:05 pm
its really easy you just look up vampire. attributes. i would be a phycic vampire if i was oa vampire and i think i amone so couse if someone touches me while im half asleep on my bare skin i get lots of energy and the start to fall asleep.i am actually alot stronger than my peers. my hearing smelling a sight are are really keen. and sorry i live in texas.
Tainey
User

06-30-2010

Quote Post
posted on 12-19-2010 05:39 pm
You don't need physical contact to drain energy, I should have mentioned that. Being in the same room as a person is enough to gain it, thats why I chose busy places because theres so much energy that nobody notices. Strange to explain, so sorry if I make it sound confusing lol. 
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 12-19-2010 07:10 pm
What Kind of Vampire are you?: Well, I am not one... But I share many common traits.

Are you strong and fast? if so how strong and fast?:Well, I am slightly faster than normal humans, maybe by about 2-5 miles an hour, but no where near olympic speed, and I am stronger than I should be as well, but not hulking around throwing cars...

what is it like to be vampire and how did it happen?: Born this way, and it is hard to answer what it is like, as I know no other way.

what is the process of turning someone?: For me? Well.... That gets technical... And graphic...

if someone had a good reason to be turn how would they get in touch with someone who would do it?: To be honest, I don't think any reason is a good one... And most vampires aren't exactly easy to contact...

anyone know any vamps in kentucky? Sadly no, as I have never been there.

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 12-20-2010 12:16 am
*sigh* May as well add my two cents. But first, lol Sifor, the process of turning someone is like you say graphic..in your case.

Oh wait, now I think about it, already answered these questions elsewhere rasberry lol.

~Goddess of the Night. Elder to my own~

BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 12-20-2010 05:58 am
smile it will be lucky of you to see a vampire in kentucky.. so far that i had been on this site.. lots of people have reasons in order to be a vampire but unfortunately, not all had been granted..  smile so if you want to be, let time go on your way... if u are destined to be one.. then u will be.. but if not... then accept it...

—BloodyLai—

Nightfang13
User

12-19-2010

Quote Post
posted on 12-20-2010 08:21 am
Out of all Creature's of the night I think Vampires are the most scary and sexy at the same time.
Nightfang13
User

12-19-2010

Quote Post
posted on 12-20-2010 08:30 am
Im from the land down under myself.
Nightfang13
User

12-19-2010

Quote Post
posted on 12-20-2010 09:31 am
This site is not too bad I starting to like it.
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 12-20-2010 04:26 pm
:D We can be quite terrifying. ^.^

~Goddess of the Night. Elder to my own~

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 12-20-2010 06:01 pm
im a psychic vampire as well my sister dark is my turner u dont physical need to be biten as most say depends on which one turns u.... everyone on this site knos me very well so i get around much i kno four vampires there hun i see wat i can do sweety ummm wat vampir ei kno two like me and the other two dont kno well

Love Yours Truely KikiBear

Whatami
User

01-05-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-05-2011 05:48 pm
any vamps in winnipeg? (canada)
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Turning? ››

Forum > General Talk > For the Vamps???