Forum > Movies > Hey guys I'm new. wanted to share a cool new movie
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Hey guys I'm new. wanted to share a cool new movie
Chase3308
User

10-05-2010

Quote Post
posted on 10-05-2010 08:38 pm
Hey, I hate to just come in and randomly post something, but some friends of mine made this film and it's crazy good and anyone who loves the horror genre needs to see it. Made for 2,000 bucks in Austin/Dallas/Mckinney, TX by all kids 20 and younger. The film was made in only 12 days and it contains in it what I believe to be one of the best russian roulette scenes ever made... truly intense. It's showing at the Austin film festival this month.

spread the word if you want, and again, my appologies if this is not interesting to you, just thought you'd like it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ASaviorRed

Chase
Demonkiller13
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 10-06-2010 02:53 pm
kool man,kool......

Ancient One

Alex2020
User

10-13-2010

Quote Post
posted on 10-13-2010 06:30 pm
That looks really impressive, in fact, I would say professional! Being an indie horror fanatic, I have to check this out. Low budget always turns out so much better than the millions spent by Hollywood. Monday night I saw  Scar 3D at Culver plaza theaters (LA), and it was by far the best horror movie I've gone to see this year!
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Movies > Hey guys I'm new. wanted to share a cool new movie