Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: I NEED ADVISE NOW!!!!
Death2Vampires97
Banished Users
Death2Vampires97's Horror Profile Picture

07-01-2010

Quote Post
  posted on 09-27-2010 12:52 am
My best friend Micah was on his way to my house, only that he didn't arrive, he was in a car accident, and well when his was in the Hospital he was bitten by a vampire and well he killed his parents. I went to his house yesterday and all the windows were blocked off with wooden blanks and it was pitch black, i went into his parents room and i found.....his parents on the floor with bite marks on their bodys and Micah was sitting in the corner, and he threatened me, he said that if i told anyone about him being a vampire, he'll KILL ME!!!. And last night after i came out of the shower he was sitting on my bed and he said that he was really sorrt about threatning me, he left after i said that and well, i had a funny feeling he was watching me sleep. And when i woke up at around 11:00pm, he left me with my old necklace he gave me when we were in 6th grade, im scared!!!.

I don't know what to do with him, i don't know if i should kill him or what ever, i......care about him, i knew him since we were babies. And it will break my heart if i kill him or hurt him. I NEED ANYONES ADVISE NOW I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, IM SO CONFUSED AND SCARED

~Carina~

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-27-2010 07:40 am
New vampires tend to not be able to control themselves... Keep tabs on him, if you feel he has lost himself completely at any time, killing him will be your only option.

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 09-27-2010 10:19 am
Sadly, Death. Sifor is correct in all aspects. New vampires, can be killers, take it from someone who had been one once upon a time. He'll kill without mercy, and if he does completely lose it, then yes, killing him is your only option. If you don't, your death will be slow and painful, I don't think you want that.

~Goddess of the Night. Elder to my own~

Death2Vampires97
Banished Users

07-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-28-2010 01:51 am
Thanks Sifor and Jackie for the advise. So Sifor i kinda guess we could start out again as new friends, im really sorry for lying to everyone and myself about the whole slayer thing, so can we start a new friendship??? PLEASE??

~Carina~

Death2Vampires97
Banished Users

07-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-28-2010 01:54 am
Im really scared guys and...........i think i have to kill him when i next see him, but i can't, i won't kill him, i care so [**] much about him, i miss him, the human, friendly, caring guy that i would luv in my life.

~Carina~

Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 09-28-2010 11:08 am
There is another option, but I'm sure that isn't appealing to you either. And that is to have Sifor kill him...

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-28-2010 03:46 pm
*Shrugs* I can not turn you down. However, you being in Australia, you are too far for me to kill them for you.

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 09-28-2010 04:19 pm
That there is where the problem lies..you being in Australia

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-28-2010 04:21 pm
That is too far for me to reach... And I would hate to be in a plane that long...

Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 09-28-2010 05:27 pm
Yea, so would I, Sifor. I'd probably have to kill someone wink

Death2Vampires97
Banished Users

07-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-29-2010 01:08 am
Thanks, i know its hard for u 2 to come all the way to Australia but thankz for telling smile.

Last night when i woke up to answer the phone i heard someone scream at the front of my house and, well it was Micah's little sis, Annabelle, she was drained of blood and he left her on my door step and said, i warned u about if you told anyone about me being a vampire. But the thing is, i never told her about anything, she just knew.

And Sifor and Jackie would you come and kill Micah if i lived closer to u 2???

Where are u guys from anyway???

And another thing is, the vampire that bite him at the Hospital came to Micah's house yesterday, and well he, gave me some of his blood, does that mean im going to become a vampire??? (i know stupid question, but need to know).

~Carina~

Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 09-29-2010 03:16 pm
Death

I really hate to tell you, but you may consider yourself, well screwed. And when he meant telling no one, he knows you told us, it's not that hard to find out when you tell another person/being. I'm in PA and Sifor is in NC.

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-29-2010 03:17 pm
 Yes, I would come as he has already lost control and I would have no choice. No it does not necessarily mean you will become one. Your body might or might not fight it off.

Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 09-29-2010 03:28 pm
True Sifor. There is one question you will have to answer for me, Death. How much were you given? And being that I assume he knows that it was us you told, I wouldn't put it past him to come try and find us. But DO NOT worry about Sifor and I, we are quite trained to handle things such as this.

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-29-2010 03:30 pm
Trained by experience =D

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Movies > I NEED ADVISE NOW!!!!