posted on 09-10-2010 10:02 am
Read other forum about Sifor and I....

~Goddess of the Night. Elder to my own~

BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-11-2010 07:17 am
:( what? tsk tsk tsk... i thought immortal1 said this is just a joke.. im a bit confused jackie.. just follow what your heart's desire..

—BloodyLai—

Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 09-11-2010 06:55 pm
We'll just leave this whole convo alone, and go back to the one with Sifor and I..rasberry

BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-12-2010 01:45 am
ahahhaha okie... i have a lot of questions in store for u.. hahah hey sis,,, u got to answer it all.. hahah about on the other post!

—BloodyLai—

Immortal1
User

06-07-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-12-2010 05:33 am
bloodylai it was a joke i was never gonna destory my hell horror. i was joking just like when i joked about the you and me thing lol
BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-12-2010 01:21 pm
LOL... hahaha i know immortal1... i understand it completely.. yes of course... dont you go anywhere or destroy your account.. stay... smile i heard sifor move out.. hmmmpf

—BloodyLai—

Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 09-13-2010 03:01 am
Yea Sifor is going no where. I say so.

The_knight
User

07-23-2010

Quote Post
posted on 09-15-2010 06:09 am
wow i am gone for a few days and look what i miss hahahaha first of all vamp queen sounds more like drama queen no one would want her idc if she was the [**]en hottest woman in the world [**] dosnt work like that [**]en games i swear and jackie idk exactly much bout you and sifor whats going on and bro if you read this not like tryen to disc you here but jackie like louis and i have a way with woman that isnt like we try it happens i have at least 7 girls that txt me every day and say they love me i know louis has multiple that love him and it sucks cuz i know we both wish we could make all of them happy but we want a friendship with them and can only have one girl so i dont think it sounds like your going to leave your bf for him but it does sound like your getting a lil closer so rite now if you are getting any closer romanticly stop and look it over with yourself i think louis would agree and lai lol your posts are always funny and bro youll have to talk with me later i wana talk with you bout somthing and i need advice also so get some time you can call me soon

Life is a dream dont worry what has or has yet to come just worry about what is now for now is where we live

Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 09-15-2010 08:50 am
Oh Knight, Sifor and I only do threads like that for a reason, If you haven't noticed it is the only thing that really gets hh going again.

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

‹‹ HEY
never mind ››

Forum > General Talk > to the administrator of hell horror