Forum > Monsters, Ghosts, Haunted Places Aliens & Mysteries > Are Orbs a sign of spiritual activity?
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Are Orbs a sign of spiritual activity?
Night_Stalker
User

08-07-2010

Quote Post
  posted on 08-08-2010 09:07 am
Paranormal researchers are too quick to dismiss orb and vortex anomilles. There is distinct differences between actual orbs and reflected light from dust particles or bugs.

Take a look at some photos I took at an old New Hampershire cemetery.

http://thesitdotcom.spaces.live.com

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-09-2010 02:52 pm
Orbs, in general are mere dust, however there are some instances where I do take it as a supernatural occurence, though I doubt it was human or animal so I cannot say spiritual

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Night_Stalker
User

08-07-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-09-2010 04:07 pm
That's a good point..Sifor. Perhaps the concept I tried to portray here, would have been better served with supernatural or paranormal activity. Thanks for the insight.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Monsters, Ghosts, Haunted Places Aliens & Mysteries > Are Orbs a sign of spiritual activity?