Forum > General Talk > Your Life

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Your Life
The_knight
User

07-23-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-07-2010 04:17 pm
vampire the only reason that is true is cuz you dont tell us hahahaha i could figure you out easy if needed hahaha i just dont care to

Life is a dream dont worry what has or has yet to come just worry about what is now for now is where we live

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-08-2010 02:03 pm
lalalal knight ur are nothing like sisfor he knows why i cant tell ppl it hurts u can never figure me out

Love Yours Truely KikiBear

The_knight
User

07-23-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-08-2010 04:39 pm
hahahahahah lol sifor is not like me and me not like him but the thing is we are two halfs to the same whole he has the looks and speed i have the talking and strength but the thing we both have is the brains al though i choose not to use mine but the upper hand i have on him is i can read people a lot faster and better i can figure out anything i want to know hahaha though he can put it into action more trust me vampire if needed or wanted i could i just dont need or want to

Life is a dream dont worry what has or has yet to come just worry about what is now for now is where we live

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-08-2010 05:38 pm
Heh...

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

The_knight
User

07-23-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-08-2010 09:44 pm
lol yup yup hahaha

Night_Stalker
User

08-07-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-09-2010 11:42 am
No matter what your life style, morals, and beliefs may be, it is important to be true to them. Lies and deception require a tremendous amount of life-energy and for most of us, who haven't learned to move on to the next one, this life is all we have. Learn all you can, be true to yourself, and maybe the 3/4's of a century or so allotment for this existence will be enough. Life is not a game and there are no rules, merely consequences.
The_knight
User

07-23-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-09-2010 06:57 pm
true but the fact you dont see is the only thing you atone for is wat you did wrong so if what you do is not wrong then you will not have to atone dosnt me be goody goody it means be true to yourself and nothing is wrong

Demonkiller13
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-10-2010 08:06 pm
I live every day like my last...I live next 2 the worst hood in North America, the Lower East Side of Vancouver...Canada..lots of drugs, haters,killers and o ya did i say drugs...

Ancient One

The_knight
User

07-23-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-11-2010 09:51 pm
hahaha sounds like a good day in compton bro trust me there is always worse

BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-12-2010 12:32 pm
imĀ  a 2nd courser in a certain university graduate of nsg before and now taking up psych.. too bad skul really suxs for me.. waiting for my day to come that i will transfer to canada sooner or later... now im just alone here in a certain country with no family at all.. too bad .. its been raining here and i hate it going to skul wet...

—BloodyLai—

BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-12-2010 12:33 pm
for the drugs and stuff like that.. none... smoke? none at all.. want to try but dont have time.. beer? just tell me the place and time.. and ill be there.. :D nyahahha

—BloodyLai—

The_knight
User

07-23-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-12-2010 08:21 pm
lol nice bloody and guessen it kinda seems like you are around europe rasberry but idk hahhahahaha and beer sux lol id rather have smirnoff ice and i know i know it a [**] drink but fact is i ussaly drink vodka so i can drink anyone under lol but rain sux true canada seems fun i wish you well rasberry

Demonkiller13
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-13-2010 01:14 pm
Thank's Knight, I feel that ...And Bloody Lai,..U ever flex up 2 Van C., holla at me, and I'll get Hell 2 pay 4 the Jack D...and great Canadian beer...My Birthday is 2 day,Friday Aug 13th, and i'm already blunted out...Peace and all that other good stuff.....

Ancient One

The_knight
User

07-23-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-13-2010 06:02 pm
lol nice demon hahahaha you should come party in cali ahaha

Tainey
User

06-30-2010

Quote Post
posted on 08-13-2010 06:06 pm
Did someone say VODKA??? Mines a blue one.....Ta. hahaha :D
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > General Talk > Your Life