Forum > General Talk > FOR THE RECORD
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: FOR THE RECORD
Immortal1
User

06-07-2010

Quote Post
  posted on 06-28-2010 01:45 pm
EVERTHING THAT WENT DOWN LAST NIGHT ON MY GIRLFRIENDS PROFILE.. WAS ABSOLUTELY HARASSING AND IMMATURE.. IF I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE.. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS SITE.. AND IF YOUR NOT FROM THIS SITE AND I FIND OUT I KNOW YOU. I WILL THROW YOU IN JAIL FOR HARASSMENT.. WHAT HAPPENED LASTNIGHT WAS UN CALLED FOR NEITHER ME NOR ANY OF MY FRIENDS OR JACKIES HAVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO ANYONE.. SO WHOEVER YOU ARE LEAVE US ALL ALONE
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 06-28-2010 01:49 pm
If it happens again Michael may and will revoke my privileges as mod he told me this. So I hope this person is happy cause I know I am not.

~Goddess of the Night. Elder to my own~

Megara
Banished Users
Megara's Horror Profile Picture

06-17-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-28-2010 01:53 pm
Don't let whoever it is see both of you get upset, they are most likely entertained at your distress, so if you do not appear to be upset, then they more than likely leave you be.
Jackie
Forums Moderator

12-06-2009

Quote Post
posted on 06-28-2010 01:55 pm
Mike said about locking down my account so it does not happen again, as it is a big security risk, being I have mod privileges.

~Goddess of the Night. Elder to my own~

Immortal1
User

06-07-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-28-2010 01:55 pm
true but then again when your personnaly attacked like i mostly was you take offense to it.. especailly when it involves the girl you love and her profile
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

‹‹ Me

Forum > General Talk > FOR THE RECORD