Forum > General Talk > Where is my...
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Where is my...
Rook
User

06-07-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-12-2010 04:47 am
Ive read "General Talk" for a couple days now...And this is what Im selecting as my first post...Where the hell are my cigarettes...I cant find my lighter...and I bet if I wanted to drive anywhere I wouldnt be able to find my keys...WHERE THE HELL DID THEY GO? Post aome lil things that happen and piss ya off

Rook
User

06-07-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-12-2010 04:52 am
I got my own...here goes... The term "cant win for losin" I understand what people mean when they say it...but how the hell does it translate? Say it to yourself a couple times....doesnt make any sense. If you're losin...of course you cant win!

Nobody...I mean NOBODY can explain what the actual saying means...I dont get it. And it bothers me LMAO

Rook
User

06-07-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-12-2010 04:56 am
Oh....also explain things ihere if you can....I 31 years old. My father just explained what "Having your cake and eating it too" meant. I always thought to myself...

"If im eating cake then of course I have it"

But what he explained to me is that if you eat it you dont have it anymore...hence the saying...I know sounds stupid...but so is typing to a bunch of people I dont know and expecting them to reply. LMAO thank god its FUN!
Rook
User

06-07-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-12-2010 05:07 am
this is a funny one

I found my cigs and lighter...but it actually made me mad when I found them cuz I felt stoopid when I did cuz I remembered when I found them that they were exactly where I left them!

Thats what this post is about Lol
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > General Talk > Where is my...