Forum > General Talk > okay whos the nice vampires who threatened my friend sighn here

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: okay whos the nice vampires who threatened my friend sighn here
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-10-2010 11:04 am
im glad shes fine hows ur day going i left u something darkmatter.

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

Moonlight666
User

05-21-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-10-2010 01:16 pm
YOU
KNOW NOT TO BE MEAN OR ANY [**]ING THING BUT YOU [**]ING VAMPIRE HUNTERS WILL DIE IV BEEN THROUGH YEARS OF PAIN AND SUFFRING OK EVERY DAY IM BEETEN ALL BECUASE YOU VAMPIRE HUNTERS  YOU GUYS KILLED MY MOM AND DAD MY BABY BROTHER AND SISTER THEY WERE TWINS YOU KILLED THEMI WENT TO NEW PARENTS AND THEY ARE ABUSEIV AND MEAN IM ONLY FIFTEEN OK I DONT NEED THIS I WANTED PEACE BETEEW HUNTERS AND VAMPIRES WHEN I WAS LILL NOW I HATE YOU GUYS I CANT BILVE YOU

DarkMatter
User

06-02-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-10-2010 03:18 pm
just in any case you didn't know im a vampire. i know the three who will save the earth, in fact i friends with the fourth. me. ha im, Dark Rose Kengorage September, heritage of the dark rolalty, sided with the good of vampires and slayers, as the legend says, born beneath the stars are they, held by power re they, seek the wellness do they, have all many secrets they have, secret is your in for a battle that your bound to die mess with my friends and, well i wish not but disappear, can't we all get along? admin help please, i think shes with the other guy of the other guy who said mean things while her logged on with different name and email.

Okay I’m crazy, but who (**) cares? I mean…do you? Cause if you do, don’t you dare talk to me! You’ve made me cry now…wahhhh!!!

Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-10-2010 03:53 pm
darkmatter i left u something somethings off here look what admin said to sifor but i couldnt catch the rest Sifor you still have to prove yourself. I may.. and it says koogle more coments on profiles and admin never say anything to anyone like that i trusted that girl i think the guy has hacked the site i dont why but i think he hacked the site and admin because hed never say anything like that to anyone something wried is happening here and i dont like it one bit.

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

Admin
Superadmin

07-22-2007

Quote Post
posted on 06-10-2010 05:34 pm
Nothing is hacked. That was me. We do not need that many Mods right now. In time I may call upon Sifor but right now there is no need. Being a Mod is difficult in which people look at you and right away they think that you may be on a power trip LoL Thin line to walk on.

Too many Mods right now will just spin the site into chaos.

“For the LOVE of Horror!”

Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-10-2010 05:39 pm
i dont think that of u guys.

Admin
Superadmin

07-22-2007

Quote Post
posted on 06-10-2010 05:49 pm
Some do; some people have problems with authority.

When the site gets bigger we will need more help from members who have been here long and made a good reputation.

DarkMatter
User

06-02-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-10-2010 05:53 pm
yes i believe everything is right about admin, but the site, well thats to be looked on admin can do some of that, hacking yep i bet that guy did

Okay I’m crazy, but who (**) cares? I mean…do you? Cause if you do, don’t you dare talk to me! You’ve made me cry now…wahhhh!!!

Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-10-2010 05:57 pm
dark i left u something hey admin how old or u and noir630.

DarkMatter
User

06-02-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-10-2010 06:15 pm
don't worryu buffy will be safe

Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-10-2010 06:18 pm
okay i left u something if he u finds out will he kill and track the others.

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-10-2010 10:19 pm
Wow, I did not know you looked upon me so highly Admin

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Admin
Superadmin

07-22-2007

Quote Post
posted on 06-11-2010 12:22 am
Why not, some people stand out.

DarkMatter
User

06-02-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-11-2010 04:20 pm
as much as i love complements, we have a job to do (i relly love how your comlementing each other) we need to get rid of these vamps, they;ve been hiding thats why i never noticed them. i noticed that they are covered by a darkshadow

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > General Talk > okay whos the nice vampires who threatened my friend sighn here