Forum > General Talk > Admin trouble?
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Admin trouble?
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-07-2010 10:14 pm
Instead of getting pissed and threatening, or using profanity, or anything stupid like that and potentially getting banned, I propose this forum to actually talk out any issues you may have with any particular admin. Hopefully it works.

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-07-2010 10:25 pm
By the way, I find it rather ridiculous a form like this should be up at all... People have to take so much personally...

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-07-2010 10:29 pm
well dunno moon hates me its all jackies faul for not delating the post like i asked i take most blame.

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-07-2010 10:35 pm
One final thing, please post as much information about the problem as possible, so that it can be resolved much faster

Rook
User

06-07-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-08-2010 06:34 am
yeah...Im new here and trying to catch up on all the drama. With no friends here its alot harder I have to read all the posts and try to decifer
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > General Talk > Admin trouble?