Forum > General Talk > help for entering a trance.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: help for entering a trance.
Darkwolfen
User

06-03-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 03:56 pm
i have trouble entering a trace state at will i do it alot when im just sitting there with my mind wandering, at school and stuff... which just doesn't work cuz people snap me out of it right away so it doesn't do anything for me.  im a person that likes the idea of astral projection, and the astral temple i have started the construction of my astral temple... and its still blurry since i havn't been able to enter a trance and strengthin it.

so do you have any suggestions that would help me enter a trance state at will so i would be able to work on my mind magic more?

on a side note.... i do beleive i am a psychic to an extent.. my moms side of the family has a long line of phsycics that listened to ghosts. saw the future and stuff. sometimes when i go to sleep i'll dream of what will happen within the next week. and i have seen ghosts. even saw my little brother before he was born.

just wanted to place a background to why i try mind magic. i'll talk a little more about it after i get a bit more proficient in the trance state and astral projection, since i will have a few more questions at that time.
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-06-2010 10:21 am
Well, remember I told you about "Mu"? I know the first step people go through when learning it is they meditate on something, usually a food, such as an apple, and they visualize it, and only it, to the extent it goes through all 5 senses. You can see it in all three dimensions, you can feel its cool skin, you can taste it, smell it (do apples have a scent? I lack a sense of smell...), and Idk how they do the hearing thing...

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Rook
User

06-07-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-07-2010 05:36 am
Im not into mysticism or fortune telling or all of that (not an insult in the slightest) but I do think meditation and being able to control your thoughts and mind to a point that your five senses fail is interesting. What Im sayin is I have times when concentrating that Im consciously aware of the fact that I cant feel my body...or the couch Im sitting on. It happens to everyone. Thats why when we are playing a video game or watching a movie, lets say with our legs crossed...and all the sudden we realize that the position were in, isnt comfortable at all. In fact it hurts...but we will still sit like that for an hour. To be able to control that would be great! And I think trances and deep concentration are the ways to do that. I think Im going to try the apple thing.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > General Talk > help for entering a trance.