Forum > Creatures of the Night > im not a real believer in vampires, werewolves, ect..

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: im not a real believer in vampires, werewolves, ect..
Darkwolfen
User

06-03-2010

Quote Post
  posted on 06-03-2010 11:41 pm
what proof do you all have that you are what you say?

i beleive in magic, not "creatures of the night"
Darkwolfen
User

06-03-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-03-2010 11:43 pm
im sorry for the double topic post, the site sent me to an error page after posting so i didn't realize it already created the topic.
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 12:57 am
Darkwolfen, to be honest, they have no need, nor real desire to prove anything to you. Whether or not you are open enough to believe in them or not is entirely up to you. Whether or not the "World of the Night" exists or not will not truly affect your life in any way. Especially considering that it is slowly dying. However, if you want some sort of proof, you need merely to look into your surroundings, look into vampirism, and you will find there are many types, and many are simply humans that can "feed" on the excess energy in the area around them. Vampirism is not what it is in movies. Lycanthropy, I had a friend that claimed he was one, but I never saw proof, but I do not rule it out. Witches, are very very real, and actually widely accepted now, look up Wicca. Gods (yes I put plural for a reason), are you a christian? If so, I may be able to make you rethink that... Now, what is that line out of "The Santa Claus"... Seeing is not believing, believing is seeing I believe is how they word it... You may message me at any time though, and I will answer you to the fullest of my knowledge. One more thing, please notice, that I have not claimed to be any of what I said above, so do not try and call me out on it.

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 12:59 am
its just the same thing if u really believe in ur GOD... no proof is needed....  wen did u ever see ur God that u loyally worship? same idea,,, we all need to be open-minded at all

—BloodyLai—

Stormblade
Banished Users
Stormblade's Horror Profile Picture

02-17-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 01:14 am
MMMMMM
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 01:17 am
One more final thing, if you read this Darkness Lover, please be civil if you choose to reply... no need to overreact...

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

BetterThanHitler
User

03-15-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 04:34 am
Hmmm i gotta agree with you Darkwolfen. definetely but i have been told to play nice so if they think they are "creatures of the night" then they can but it doesn't mean i have to. Bloodylai, just a question: do you believe in god? i wanna no if "creatures of the night" do? =)
BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 04:56 am
lol... i do believe in my God... and sorry to disappoint u betterthanhitler cause i never did say im one of the creatures of the night u are referring to... smile better ask to someone else... smile lol

—BloodyLai—

BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 04:59 am
oh i forgot my question.. smile ahmmm... do u have any past experiences u dont want to let go??? smile cite it here... smile

—BloodyLai—

BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 05:03 am
lol... wrong thread.. smile guess im just a being..hahaaaahahahaha

—BloodyLai—

Darkwolfen
User

06-03-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 03:39 pm
i didn't mean disrespect in my posting at all, its just that even though i do beleive in the night world i am still specticating on what the truth on it all is. that is the only reason i asked for "proof"
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 03:41 pm
Oh there was no disrespect or offense, I am sorry if I came across that way

Darkwolfen
User

06-03-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 03:43 pm
no you didn't sifor i was only saying,  and i kinda have to sort something out, from me saying i do not beleive in vampires/werewolves then turning around and saying i beleive in the night world. its complicated but basically i beleive that there is a night world just... the werewolf and vampire view of it isn't what i beleive it to be. idk its hard to explain.
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 03:44 pm
lol, I understand it.

Darkwolfen
User

06-03-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 03:46 pm
ok lol. btw, i left a comment on your profile.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > im not a real believer in vampires, werewolves, ect..