Forum > Fun and Games > creatures and lovers of them
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: creatures and lovers of them
Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
  posted on 06-01-2010 01:38 pm
As you all know the hunters have their formus on how to kill and dispose of all you wonderful things... but here you can say how you all feel about it... I am not a creature as much as i would love to be and those of you who know me know tht i love all creatures no matter wat they do or wat have done in the past... and please if you would be so nice to not get in a disagreement on this page i would like tht alot...

[b]vampirebytch

Love Yours Truely KikiBear

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-01-2010 02:00 pm
Heh, interesting topic... but what exactly are we supposed to say in here? Just that we love vamps/were's? That doesn't seem like it will create too much conversation

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-01-2010 02:05 pm
no, well you can say tht... but mostly want you think about the hunters and haters of all creatures.... thts mainly wat should go here

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-01-2010 02:07 pm
Ah, hunters do not bother me... I will challenge one and all of them. I do not fear them

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-01-2010 02:08 pm
thts more like it sifor

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Fun and Games > creatures and lovers of them