Forum > Fun and Games > The Great Hall of Vampires..

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: The Great Hall of Vampires..
BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-02-2010 11:47 am
be sure to be back angel smile gudluck

—BloodyLai—

Brokenangel
User

05-04-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-02-2010 12:16 pm
thanks and good luck to everyone here as well i will be waitin anxiously to return here wit everyone

im traped in ur dream world would u ever let me out

Warchild
Banished Users
Warchild's Horror Profile Picture

04-08-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-03-2010 05:23 am
*huge smile on Warchilds face*

Awwwww best of luck Angel..know you,ll be a great mum and hurry back too.xoxox

Soooo PEEPS what do we do with this Hall..nori630 me old china your a vampire im soo happy bro..now me n you can fight n boogy yeeeer
Noir630
User

05-10-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-03-2010 05:51 am
*bleeding still shocked.*..my,.....man..shot me.....*rolls onto other side.*looks at warchild* i....im not even a full bred.....wat....wat am i gonna do.?
Wolf-J-Flywheel
Banished Users
Wolf-J-Flywheel's Horror Profile Picture

05-30-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-03-2010 06:11 am
*War looks at Lai than at Nori630*

You will stay here brother In the new hall easy we patch you up,and you dont need too feed on people if you a half breed..Any blood will do and as soon as you feed you should heal straght away.

*Warchild takes gobblet of rats blood and pours it down Nori630s gullet much to his dislike..instantly his wounds heal and he is better than new*

There you go brother better than before...but I dont think your men are too happy with the new you..

*War looks out the doors too see Nori630s old team start too surround the door way guns at the ready,...War hands Nori630 one of his .45s and smiles at his new found friend*
Wolf-J-Flywheel
Banished Users

05-30-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-03-2010 06:15 am
*Wolf looks at his old friend War*

Im sorry War but I must leave and never return,you have Noeri630 now good luck all that dwell in the hall...

*Wolf walks out never to return*
Wolf-J-Flywheel
Banished Users

05-30-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-03-2010 06:24 am
*There is the sound of many automatic weapons being fired,and lots of yelling*

*All the others look out too see Nori630s old team cutting down Wolf in a hail of gun fire...his wounds are many and he is only human he dies before anyone can help*
Warchild
Banished Users

04-08-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-03-2010 07:48 am
*Warchild looks on as Wolf is shot down like a dog*

Soooo what do we do now Nori630,Lai?

*Nori630s men start to close into the Hall guns at the ready*
Noir630
User

05-10-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-03-2010 10:35 am
* i look up as the mist disapates* dam...wolf....*looks at his old men*good thing toms not here...you all disgust me!8 the men take aim* you will die by me!* lunges toward 2 men and dismembers there aarms!* yaaaahggg!*pulls out my duel single action armys!* pow! POW! *takes 2 other men out with shots to the thrrouts and heads.* the last soilder thats on foot trys to run from the hall.* i look and watch as he runs*
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-03-2010 10:15 pm
did you get the message miss kill joy on your profile and messages.

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-03-2010 10:26 pm
i left you a message miss kill joy and moon begs to defer and a profile message cheak if you have the guts miss.

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

Warchild
Banished Users

04-08-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-03-2010 10:40 pm
*Warchild looks at Princess and rolls his eyes*

Princess,Princess,Princess..Why do you bring all your drama here people are just trying to have fun..I for one dont care!!As Jackie and admin have made this for people who want to roleplay..If your not going to join in then please send mail to get your message across your messing with the story.dont come to the Hall of Vampires posting your drama please....

*And with that Warchild walks away from Princess,over to the fireplace and fixes a drink and takes a seat in Egores old armchair..the only thing he saved from the old hall of vampires before he rased it to the ground*
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-03-2010 10:59 pm
sorry oh and sorry your dog died and by egore.

Warchild
Banished Users

04-08-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-03-2010 11:32 pm
*Warchild looks at Nori630 and says with a smile*

So hows it feel to be a Vampire brother,..And whos Tom??

Wow guys was that the most hectic battle or what,I just want to thank everyone that helped too protect the old Hall too...THANKS EVERYONE...So is it disco time again what do you think BloodyLai?

Is it time toooooooo PAAAAARRTYYY YER..LOL
BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 06-04-2010 12:44 am
**** BloodyLai winked at warchild**** Lets rock the party again! smile weeeeeeeee

**Stop the war guys... do the groove***BloodyLai dances with ottis and invites noir and wolf to join them...this will serve a great night for the opening of the new hall... Dr. Kill-Joy looked shocked and quite amazed for seeing people in the hall ..hearing the sound that echoes instantly and bounces in walls feels like the old times ...if egore was here... it will be more fun.. smileand angel too...

—BloodyLai—

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Fun and Games > The Great Hall of Vampires..