Forum > Creatures of the Night > how does it feel to be inmortal........

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: how does it feel to be inmortal........
Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 07:20 pm
neat...

wat do you mean by sex appeal???

Love Yours Truely KikiBear

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 07:23 pm
*Sighs and laughs softly* Well... Just being near her is enough to make just about anyone immediately want to have her... It has resulted in her being raped before... Poor girl...

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 07:30 pm
oh im so srry

don't laugh im really srry you didn't do tht right....

i feel bad now....

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 07:31 pm
It's okay, you don't need to feel bad, and no it wasn't me, I met her about 6 months later... and I am the only reason she will still give guys a chance...

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 07:37 pm
okaii thts good to hear she must really look up to you...

you don't seem all tht bad... you seem like a good person... oh by the way im a witch...if tht don't freak you out, my real cuz is and so was my real mom my cuz is teaching me still... im not good at being a witch though...

from how nice you are im going to guess your like 24 years old srry if im wrong just a wild guess

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 07:43 pm
Nope, actually, in this life I am only 18... No offense taken though. And yeah, me and her used to be really close, but her new boyfriend hates me, so now she won't even talk to me... such a pity... As for your being a witch, I have a friend that is one of those as well... Pretty interesting stuff you guys can do

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 07:51 pm
srry about the age you just seem older then tht... awww do you miss her??? princess has me doing this one spell but i didn't tell her yet tht im a witch no one really care for witchs anymore... plus my cuz said not to tell but wat the hack im going to hell anyways... i can't do much little thing like moving a chair making someone get a head acke or when i say something out of anger tht person gets hurt... for example my grandfather wouldn't let me hang out with my friends and i said i hated him and wished he die and thts wat he did 10 mins later of coughing up blood really bad... thts how my family new i was a witch like my mom.....

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 07:59 pm
Yeah, I miss her... But he makes her happy, so I am not going to interfere...

Don't worry so much about the age thing, I am closer to 1000....

And I am most certainly impressed by your abilities... Witches are not underestimated, they are just not as popular as say, vampires or were's, simply because vampires and were's are having an aristea right now in the media...

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 08:04 pm
oh

man tht seems old srry no offence but 1000(18) i don't get can you explain plez..

i killed my grandpa...

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 08:08 pm
I go through various lives... I live, I die, and I am reborn... I begin to remember the past lives after around 15 years old... and I know, I am sorry about that too, however from a strictly observational standpoint, it is quite impressive to be able to do such a thing, especially without training

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 08:14 pm
thankz...for tht message me wtever you would like to now cuz i have to get off at 8.30 i've been on all day and need to go to a party to take my mind off things...

i need to ask you something

princess asked me watyou meant by i like this kind of kinky i think thts wat she said its in my comments idk wat she was talkin about though

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 08:17 pm
Yeah I saw she did, go read the vamphunters board if you want to know the whole talk... She finally looked up the definition though. So yeah, no need to answer it.

SeventhRoar
User

01-24-2011

Quote Post
posted on 01-25-2011 11:10 pm
Its [**]ing fantastic! To not have pain, to heal to not need to think now its my birthday sheesh and im so old. Time have stopped to exist for you. If you stumble and hurt your back its healed 30 sec later.

Your body dont scream after food, it say i need to eat and if you dont eat i will sleep. No pain or hunger it just fall asleep.

So i love it. Before when i was the earlier me who is now gone because of reinkarnation i hated immortality. But now when i felt the mortality and pain i love it. I will never leave my father again :D
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > how does it feel to be inmortal........